NFC contenders vs winning teams

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Reuben Frank -

Covers Eagles for NBC Sports Philadelphia

Just to be sure everyone takes this with a grain of salt.
Lol did he lie? These are facts not opinions, it doesn’t matter who he writes for.

Dakota

Reaction score
And in the AFC, the Bills and Dolphins. We will be 5-2 against winning teams. Then what will the naysayers do / say / post.

However, must play the games first.
That's true, it's always better to play the games first then post the results.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Yet we are told to do that when its Nick Eatman or one of the other Cowboy beat writers.
What are you talking about. It depends on the nature of it. If it’s opinion or spin then yes it matters....if it’s factual and straightforward then no.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
Sample size is so small, two games isn’t a large enough sample to know for real.

What we do know is we struggle against San Fran, and typically play Philly close.

After this next stretch we’ll know for sure, as of now it’s still way too early to tell.
That is valid.

gtdRR

Reaction score
Will need to update those #s after today .... for 49ers & Seattle. :facepalm:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is so stupid. We have only played 2 games. Every single team up here has had at least 3 games against playoff opponents besides us. We don’t have enough of a sample size to compare
LOLOLOL

TwentyOne

Reaction score
So if I toss a coin two times and both times it lands on heads........I should conclude that every time we toss a coin, it will land on heads?
So you think the outcome of games is based on pure coincidence ?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
This is so stupid. We have only played 2 games. Every single team up here has had at least 3 games against playoff opponents besides us. We don’t have enough of a sample size to compare
You should be happy not angry that we played only 2 games against those opponents.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
No.

My example demonstrates the folly of basing conclusions on an inadequate amount of data.
Yeah. Everybody is able to understand that.

But you did not understand what i said: Your comparision is wrong. It does not prove what you are trying to point out.