Twitter: NFC East Clinch Scenarios

Creeper

Reaction score
Las Vegas play Denver (No Bridgewater, 3:25 kickoff)
Jacksonville play New York Jets (Noon kickoff)
New England play Buffalo (Noon kickoff)
Atlanta plays Detroit (Noon kickoff)
Minnesota plays LA Rams (Noon kickoff)
LA Chargers play Houston (Noon kickoff)

… if all we need is two wins, I see us winning the East before we kickoff

Two wins of those games and the best the Eagles can do is tie Dallas with the strength of victory tiebreaker. The next tie-breaker is strength of schedule which Dallas wins hands down. The Eagles had the Jet and Lions while the Cowboys had the Patriots and Vikings.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but if the Titans win tonight against the 49ers the Cowboys clinch a playoff berth.

So even if the unthinkable happens and we lose out and the Eagles win out and take the division from us (not going to happen, just saying for the sake of argument), we still will make the playoffs as a wildcard team.

So everybody root for the Titans tonight:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Carson

Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong, but if the Titans win tonight against the 49ers the Cowboys clinch a playoff berth.

So even if the unthinkable happens and we lose out and the Eagles win out and take the division from us (not going to happen, just saying for the sake of argument), we still will make the playoffs as a wildcard team.

So everybody root for the Titans tonight:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
That is correct. Even if the 49ers win, we still clinch a playoff spot if the Saints lose followed by a Dallas loss