NFC East is 1st Division to have all team win SB **merged**

Motown12

First words were not Mom or Dad but Flex Defense
Reaction score
I know it isn't great that Philly won but that does make our division the first to have all teams win a title. Congrats, Eagles. Nice 2 year "process" to a title.

I'm sure you are going to get the same blank expression as when Bill Lumberg from Office Space let his employees know that next Friday was "Hawaiian shirt day."

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Yes, we are in that company but not from anything new.

The 49ers are also in the conversation with 5 rings but like us, all in the past.

And the Stealers won their last championship in 1979 before Rothlesberger in 2006. I believe that was 27 years.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
NFC West and NFC South have been better the last 20 years. All 4 teams in both divisions have made the Super Bowl at least. Meanwhile, we're in good company with the Commanders, Vikings, and Lions :facepalm:

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Steelers have 2 since their original four, Dallas and Niners ZERO after the glory days.

I assure you I a, well aware of the history of this team. For instance i know Dallas won superbowls in the 70's and 90's. And there was a decade wedged in there that the team could not get past the NFC Championship game three times and then stunk.

I also know the Cowboys are the most valuable franchise in the NFL.

After their glory days suggests they will never come again. While I have grave doubts about Jerry, I refuse to believe this team will never win a Lombardi ever again.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I assure you I a, well aware of the history of this team. For instance i know Dallas won superbowls in the 70's and 90's. And there was a decade wedged in there that the team could not get past the NFC Championship game three times and then stunk.

I also know the Cowboys are the most valuable franchise in the NFL.

After their glory days suggests they will never come again. While I have grave doubts about Jerry, I refuse to believe this team will never win a Lombardi ever again.
The big question is will they ever win a Lombardi again in our lifetime?

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
The big question is will they ever win a Lombardi again in our lifetime?

Probably. I mean, I can at times be hard on the team, but they've come close a few times and in some cases it was just the break of the ball that was the difference. What if Dez had the catch? What if Crayton had caught the perfect TD throw? What if Eli hadn't scored in .48?

Dallas has a bad coach and a bad owner. It might have a better than average VP in Stephen, and a great scout in McClay. They could and can do it if the ball goes the right way once or twice.

Heck, if the Refs were harsher the Eagles would have two less TD's. If Brady held the catch he'd get another.

Anything's possible. Unless we're in our 70's I think we'll see another Dallas SB. A lot of it is more in the hands of fate and less in the hands of competent authority than I think we feel it is. A better coaching staff would help, but who knows. We don't get a say in controlling anything. We can just be fans and hope.

It worked for the Philly fans. Staying true feels pretty sweet for a lot of them tonight.

Zordon

Reaction score
You need to look at this in a different manner.

The Eagles win is not greater than the pats loss.

Jerry might hire a brain and go all out and put it together. Dallas could get to the Super Bowl.

A win and Dallas has six and is in the company of the Pats and Stealers.

This Eagles win means nothing to me, other than it stopped the pats.
The thing is you're just delaying the inevitable with the Pats. They get 5 wins a year minimum just from their putrid division. They'll most likely still get that 6th ring by the end of the decade.

Meanwhile with the Eagles winning tonight, a 50 year old joke ended.