NFC East is 1st Division to have all team win SB **merged**

Blackspider214

Reaction score
It is the only conference where all teams have won at least one Super Bowl.

Not bad. Very competitive... Which will make our next one even sweeter.

What does us and washington winning rings over 2 decades ago have to do with being competitive in today's time? The NFC East this year was junk.

rynochop

Reaction score
With the loaded roster Dallas has , I think they will be the favorites to win it all. All the young players that were drafted the past two seasons look incredible. I am very impressed with the FO and the moves they made last year with DBs.

Releasing Mo, Carr, and Church was really gutsy. I think Scandrick has to be concerned because his level of play was average at best and Dallas is moving average off the roster.

I can't wait for Dallas to kick the Eagles A** this upcoming season.
Welcome Newb..you'll soon realize you can only be one of the 'cool' posters when you **** all over anyone associated with the team

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Eh, it's not that impressive considering the Cowboys and Commanders have not done much in 20+ years. I mean, if all 4 teams won championships in the same window then yeah, it's a competitive division but you have two teams in the division who have not made it to the conference championship game in forever...in an era where almost every team in the conference has made it at least once in that span.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
nah, NFC East has almost always been a popwerhouse
12 super bowl wins from the division. No other NFC division has more than 6.

What has transpired since the merger isn't really a statement about how competitive the NFCE has been in recent memory. The last 3 division winners finished in last place the year prior to winning the division. The teams take turns sucking. I guess that's sort of competitive....not really in the ideal way though.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I could care less about all the other teams in the NFCE winning a SB. It would’ve been better if Philly stayed at 0.
I'd rather see the Patsies not get 6 and go away. Blow that mess up. Tired of seeing their cheating carcasses... (See what I did there? :D)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And we get to play the super bowl champs TWICE next year. That should motivate the FO to do more than manage cap space this off season.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
What has transpired since the merger isn't really a statement about how competitive the NFCE has been in recent memory. The last 3 division winners finished in last place the year prior to winning the division. The teams take turns sucking. I guess that's sort of competitive....not really in the ideal way though.
Thats an arbitrary line which any of us here can set in different places. I was speaking more to the theme of the thread.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
It's disgusting. I had more pride of Philly not having one then our division having the most. If I'm Detroit I'm rethinking the Matt Patricia hire when his defense just made Nick Foles look like a 10 year pro bowler.
Wasn't Foles a 2nd year pro bowler? LOL

The patriots weren't that good. They should've lost to Pittsburgh and if Jacksonville didn't choke they would have won. If the Eagles defense didn't take most of the 2nd half off it would not have been that close.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Eh, it's not that impressive considering the Cowboys and Commanders have not done much in 20+ years. I mean, if all 4 teams won championships in the same window then yeah, it's a competitive division but you have two teams in the division who have not made it to the conference championship game in forever...in an era where almost every team in the conference has made it at least once in that span.
Back in the early 90's when the Giants, Commanders and Cowboys won it in succession was impressive. The NFC East hasn't really been that great in years. It's just competitive because the teams are evenly matched. Doesn't make them great.