NFC East is 1st Division to have all team win SB **merged**

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
The thing is you're just delaying the inevitable with the Pats. They get 5 wins a year minimum just from their putrid division. They'll most likely still get that 6th ring by the end of the decade.

Meanwhile with the Eagles winning tonight, a 50 year old joke ended.

I can't see into the future. Nor can I see when Brady's body will start to fail him. From your post I take it you think they will win another. We'll see. But i assure you I am told by this site that winning a Super Bowl is neat impossible.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Not any more competitive than any other division. Perhaps the best example of parity, but that's about it.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
With the loaded roster Dallas has , I think they will be the favorites to win it all. All the young players that were drafted the past two seasons look incredible. I am very impressed with the FO and the moves they made last year with DBs.

Releasing Mo, Carr, and Church was really gutsy. I think Scandrick has to be concerned because his level of play was average at best and Dallas is moving average off the roster.

I can't wait for Dallas to kick the Eagles A** this upcoming season.

Ring Leader

Reaction score
With the loaded roster Dallas has , I think they will be the favorites to win it all. All the young players that were drafted the past two seasons look incredible. I am very impressed with the FO and the moves they made last year with DBs.

Releasing Mo, Carr, and Church was really gutsy. I think Scandrick has to be concerned because his level of play was average at best and Dallas is moving average off the roster.

I'll have what you're having.

cowboyec

Reaction score

thats the ole' spirit...screw'em...GO COWBOYS!!!!!

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Not any more competitive than any other division. Perhaps the best example of parity, but that's about it.

nah, NFC East has almost always been a popwerhouse
12 super bowl wins from the division. No other NFC division has more than 6.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
It is the only conference where all teams have won at least one Super Bowl.

Not bad. Very competitive... Which will make our next one even sweeter.

Division not conference but yes correct, everyone now owns a Lombardi...

Ultra Warrior

6 Million Light-years beyond believability.
Reaction score
Ah yes, thanks, totally spaced that one. Not sure how considering this was a rematch. Haha
I completely forgot about it as well & was reminded of this fact by reading another thread. So, Bill is 0-3 against NFC East teams in the Super Bowl that don't have McNabb as their QB & Andy Reid as their coach. Heh.