NFC East remaining schedules and likely outcomes

Michael88Irvin

Reaction score
Giants remaining schedule 2-3, 7-9 (8-8 at best if they luck out a win over Jets):
L - Jets
W- Dolphins
L - Panthers
L - Vikings
W - Eagles

Commanders remaining schedule 1-4, 6-10 (or if they pull out a win vs. Bears or Bills, 2-3, 7-9):
L - Cowboys
L - Bears
L - Bills
W - Eagles
L - Cowboys

Eagles remaining schedule 0-5, 4-12 (non-factor, even if they luck out 2 wins, they suck):
L - Patriots
L - Bills
L - Cardinals
L - Commanders
L - Giants

Cowboys remaining schedule 4-1 (possibly 5-0), 7-9 / 8-8:
W - Commanders
L - Packers (possibly W, as they are on a 1-4 kick)
W - Jets -
W - Bills
W - Commanders

7-9 tie = we win (with 4-2 division record),
or 8-8 tie = we win (with 4-2 division record)
or 8-8 = win outright

This outcome is VERY feasible and is exactly what Sean Lee and the players are thinking right now.

NEVER Give Up!!

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Giants remaining schedule 2-3, 7-9 (8-8 at best if they luck out a win over Jets):
L - Jets
W- Dolphins
L - Panthers
L - Vikings
W - Eagles

Commanders remaining schedule 1-4, 6-10 (or if they pull out a win vs. Bears or Bills, 2-3, 7-9):
L - Cowboys
L - Bears
L - Bills
W - Eagles
L - Cowboys

Eagles remaining schedule 0-5, 4-12 (non-factor, even if they luck out 2 wins, they suck):
L - Patriots
L - Bills
L - Cardinals
L - Commanders
L - Giants

W - Commanders
W - Jets -
W - Bills
W - Commanders

or 8-8 = win outright

This outcome is VERY feasible and is exactly what Sean Lee and the players are thinking right now.

NEVER Give Up!!

Amen! Never give up!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
L - Jets
W- Dolphins
L - Panthers
L - Vikings
W - Eagles

L - Cowboys
L - Bears
L - Bills
W - Eagles
L - Cowboys

L - Patriots
L - Bills
L - Cardinals
L - Commanders
L - Giants

W - Commanders
W - Jets -
W - Bills
W - Commanders

or 8-8 = win outright

NEVER Give Up!!

0-5 what's the benifit of going one and done in the playoffs. No superbowl win means the season is a bust.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we had Romo, very feasible. But we don't but also you never know, maybe the team rallies around each other, and Cassell.

Before I think everyone was biding their time, waiting for Romo to return.
Now they know he won't be back. So they may suck it up and play with some urgency.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Why would anyone want us to make the playoffs without Romo :huh:

We would be a 1 and done and lose out on a possible top 5 pick

Well I supposed they could use the Carolina plan by all this momentum carrying over to next season but it doesn't happen with us. I was feeling great even with the playoff loss last year and that didn't carry over.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If we had Romo, very feasible. But we don't but also you never know, maybe the team rallies around each other, and Cassell.

Now they know he won't be back. So they may suck it up and play with some urgency.

That would even make me angrier. If they would have played with urgency earlier we might be in a good playoff position and wouldn't have had to hurry Romo back.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why would anyone want us to make the playoffs without Romo :huh:

We would be a 1 and done and lose out on a possible top 5 pick

Because you never give up.
Other teams went on to win with back up QBs, even though fans did not give them a chance to do so.

Miami got to the SB with a backup, Washington won with a backup, twice I believe, Giants won with a backup

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

Yea but dont you think for the future of the team, it would be more beneficial to lose out? Its rare that a 12-4 SB contending team is in play for a top 5 pick the next season. We have a great opportunity to draft Romos successor or a blue chip talent that can give the offense/defense a lift.

dupree89

Reaction score
If the eagles suck, then so does Dallas. I dont see us winning another game

I give the team a slight chance of splitting with the Commanders.....and a lesser chance of splitting the Jets/Bills games. 5 wins would be miraculous....and I much prefer 3-13 and seeing Kellen Moore the rest of the way....just to make sure he can't play in the NFL.