NFC Seeding

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Good point. I'm not sure if giving Rodgers perfect conditions to play in is really an advantage.

And, with our defence, we might actually get a slight advantage on the road that way. Also, Green Bay sucks against the run. Cold weather like that may force Moore to use the run game.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Not a great position to be in.

:laugh:

I’ll say this.. If they win tomorrow I believe the Browns are in 1st place in the North.

That would be good momentum for them going into GB.

They also have pass rushers to give Rodgers problems and a ground game.

Regardless we are sitting way prettier after that Saints W.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I like where we're sitting right now with seeding and injuries.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Going for 2 wasn't the problem. Cutting the field in half for your backup undrafted second-year QB on the actual conversion play was the problem.
I agree but I still would never gamble the game on a two point conversion.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
I agree but I still would never gamble the game on a two point conversion.

I liked it. Huntley had the hot hand/legs. Baltimore's defense was so ravaged with injuries/COVID losses today. If Green Bay got the ball first in OT, there's a good chance the game was going to be over. Right decision, wrong play call.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I believe we are the 3 seed now. I am open to being corrected, but I think TB has us in tie breaker.

Need to take care of business and let others drop games down the stretch.

Playoff games at home are way easier:starspin:

Edit: We are the 2 seed!!!

Thanks for the correction.
In a two-way tie, the first tiebreaker is head-to-head victory. Between TB and Dallas, the tiebreaker would favor TB, which would put TB in the 2 seed and Dallas in the 3 seed. However, TB losing tonight makes it a three-way tie at 10-4. Now the tiebreaker changes to conference record which favors the Cowboys. So, presently the Cowboys have the 2 seed, TB has the 3 seed and the Cards have the 4 seed. I hope that wasn't too complicated.