Twitter: NFL All-Pro List: Parsons, Diggs, and Tyron Smith

JBS

Reaction score
That’s my boy , Diggs

too many bozos out there and in here have no idea what they’re watching

Ken

Reaction score
Plays 11 games, not even at a great level for some of them, ALL PRO....

Zach plays every game at a great level, no ALL PRO for YOU!

Dumb.

perrykemp

Reaction score

Dumb.

Zach is a great player and has long been the clear cut best guard in the NFL. I think Nelson has now passed him as the best guard.

I don't know enough about Bitonio to have an informed opinion on whether he played better than Zach this year.

baltcowboy

Reaction score

Dumb.
Offensive tackle is probably the most important position in football next to quarterback. It is easier to replace a guard then it is a tackle. Tyron and Zach are two of the best ever at their positions. Glad we drafted both of them.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Zack snubbed. Didn't even have a holding penalty all season.

I admit I didn't see a lot of the other guys but their teams ran the hell outta the ball.. and our team did not after about week 6. For better or for worse, a lot of that falls on the line.. Zack has not been his usual dominant self this season. The times when he gets beaten are very noticeable because they are rare.. That said, I have a picture in my minds eye of a half dozen plays where his guy has knifed inside of him and blown up our running game. Maybe it was Covid.. maybe it was chaos on either side of him.. I honestly can't say.. but I have not felt he was up to his previous level of play this year. Neither was Tyron but apparently other tackles around the league got embarrassed more than he did. I mean we did see a lot of guys threatening 20 sacks this year .. and one even tying the record..

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Zach is a great player and has long been the clear cut best guard in the NFL. I think Nelson has now passed him as the best guard.

I don't know enough about Bitonio to have an informed opinion on whether he played better than Zach this year.

If you watched the Browns at all you would see that he did. Those guys opened up GAPING holes for whomever lined up at RB for them. Meanwhile our running game was regularly stuffed behind the line of scrimmage.. Not all of that was on Zack obviously.. but you know how this works.. Some of the stink of the guys playing next to him clearly rubbed off .. at least in the minds of the people voting for these honors.

Creeper

Reaction score
I would have put Jason Kelce over Creed Humphrey. I can't believe Tyron Smith made it over Slater. Zack Martin should be on the list but Bitonio and Nelson are both really good OGs. Still Martin had a really good year, better than Tyron Smith, IMO.

On defense I think the choices are harder to make. There are a lot of good LBs in the league now. Fred Warner is a really good LB. Devin White of Tampa Bay is good. There are others. The two safeties surprise me. After listening to the broadcast of the Cowboys Cardinals game, how did Budda Baker not make the list? He would if he played Dallas every week.

Sydla

Reaction score

Dumb.

Who are you talking about?

And there is nothing dumb about Martin not getting picked as one of the two OGs on the team when the selections were Nelson and Bitonio, both elite OGs themselves.

Sydla

Reaction score
How is Zack Martin not on there?

Because Bitonio and Nelson are also elite level OGs themselves. Do I think Martin deserves it? Sure. But I can’t get upset when I see who did make it.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Very well deserved. Are we lucky Parsons fell to us…makes up for the tj watt miss…lol

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
When Tyron plays he is all pro. I'm sure that's what they look at. I'd say that list is pretty accurate for All Pro players on the roster. Martin is all pro talent, just happens to be some other elite OG's in the league as well.

phildadon86

Reaction score
This is the first time I've heard the term "generational talent" in the past ~2 years and agree.

I think even the most "Pro-Parsons fans" right after he was announced the Draft Pick would have never even dared to believe Parsons could do what he has so far.

The kid is amazing and I hope he keeps improving.
I called this in November that if we drafted Parsons he would change our Defense and win DROY. I knew exactly what this kid was. lol. And yes I am tooting my own horn. Ive been wrong before so being this right makes me feel good haha

MajesticRey

Reaction score
Yeah. Part of it is NFL offensive lines in general are terrible but yeah it’s odd he got it still.

Our Oline is not what it was but make no mistake it’s still elite in this league. Offensive line play has never been this bad imo.
I disagree, our OL is not elite at all. Outside of Martin and Smith we are average at best, and a liability at worst.

OL is penalized for tons of holding calls that kill drives. We were the highest in the league in this category with 31 calls for 309 yards. Brady’s and Rodger’s squads got called for 15 and 14 offensive holding calls (150/130 yards), respectively.

Note that some calls are dismissed/declined and I’m not separating those.