NFL Analyst Chooses Dak as his Franchise QB for next 10yrs

CWR

Reaction score
Yay! I love blue Kool-Aid and reading positive things about Dak. It makes me feel good and allows my optimism to flourish:) When I can't get my blue Kool-Aid and they write bad things about Dak that makes me sad:(

Today I am happy:) Dak Dynasty:thumbup:
:hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ya man and Jaylon will become Ray Lewis and Collins is our new Bob lilly and Rico is our new Witten lol and lets not forget Dak is Staubach....... wait till week 8 when these fantasy are benched and all these forum Guru's will be screaming for all the above heads on a platter!!!

P.S. With the exception of Dak's of course as its not his fault we can't score as a combo of new excuses will be posted once again!
TcGWvIA.jpg

ghst187

Reaction score
My list for the next 10 years would be:

Desaun Watson, Wentz, Dak. You want to throw Garrop in there, thats a tough one. I would take him now over Dak. But in 2 years Dak will be up to speed and in his prime.

I see why anyone would say they are taking Watson (the leagues most exciting player) and Wentz over Dak however I would be very concerned about their knee issues. Palmer was never the same player after his knee injury and his game wasn’t predicated on running like Watson and Wentz. Dak seems pretty sturdy. As for Jimmy G, I think it’s a no brainer if he picks up where he left off last year he may be a top 5 guy with the 3/4 guys ahead of him closing in on retirement

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
and if some other guy comes out and says Dak will be a backup for years to come... will that be truth too.. lmao... just opinions.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Smart guy.....

Your boy Bleu

Not everyone agrees with the assessment the Cowboys will be looking for a new quarterback I’m the coming years.

On Daniel Jeremiah and Bucky Brooks’ Move the Sticks podcast, each year they select a quarterback they’d like to have for one play, one drive, one game, and over the next ten years. It’s there way of handicapping the field of young signal callers across the NFL and Prescott figured prominently.

The few caveats of the exercise are no selections could be repeated and the quarterback chosen has to be under the age of 30, knocking out many notable veterans.

The parameters can make for tough decisions, but here are there selections:

Daniel Jeremiah, Bucky Brooks
  1. One play - Russell Wilson, Deshaun Watson
  2. One drive - Derek Carr, Jimmy Garoppolo
  3. One game - Deshaun Watson, Jared Goff
  4. Next decade - Carson Wentz, Dak Prescott
The guy chosen for the next decade is the most difficult. However, Brooks noted it was the easiest decision he had to make, choosing Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott.

Here’s what he had to say during the selection:

“I’m going with the guy that is going to lord over the NFC East for the next decade and that is Dak Prescott. Dak Prescott is the guy that I want to be the franchise quarterback for the next decade. When you just think about his short list of accomplishments: 16 times he’s had a passer rating over 100, his record in 32 games is 22-10, 45 touchdowns and only 17 interceptions, and finally they got all the ‘bad’ guys out the building and now its Dak’s team.

We finally get an opportunity to see what he can do. We are talking about a guy who came into the league as a fourth-rounder, which is really unbelievable. This guy is talented, he’s a franchise quarterback and everybody, the league will soon see, why he’s going to be the best quarterback in the league for the next decade to come.”

Plenty more at the link:

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/20...s-carson-wentz/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Optimism! Nice, gotta love it. Bucky be drinkin the dakohol now man. Hope for fewer hang overs ahead

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I see why anyone would say they are taking Watson (the leagues most exciting player) and Wentz over Dak however I would be very concerned about their knee issues. Palmer was never the same player after his knee injury and his game wasn’t predicated on running like Watson and Wentz. Dak seems pretty sturdy. As for Jimmy G, I think it’s a no brainer if he picks up where he left off last year he may be a top 5 guy with the 3/4 guys ahead of him closing in on retirement

I very much agree on that point.

HungryLion

Reaction score
It was misleading. Not to mention, polls are wildly subjective and speculative.

Voters thought they did something by beating #2 Auburn. Then, Auburn lost 5 of their last 8.

Losing to Ole Miss and Georgia Tech to finish the season exposed Miss. State.

You know what else is misleading? Saying Dak “wasn’t a good passer in college”. And stating it as fact. When in reality, it’s a misinformed opinion.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Hate,Rage, and all other name calling to avoid the real issues with our team and the day dream scenarios you Dak-bots sell here....oh well we have reached new lows when it comes to the football intelligence of the dak-bot nation!
:laugh:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Yeah but one could easily argue that, without Dak, the "getting to #1" run never happens.
He was great Bleu. Nobody is arguing that.
The only reason I brought it up because the legend of that year has grown so Paul Bunyan-like, that some (not you) seem to think he led them to national title game and that the players around him weren't any good that year. Both very false exaggerations.

That team had 9 players currently in the NFL
And even still, the mid season top rating was proven to be an overrating.

Just putting some perspective into it
No one is denying he was great that hear anyway.

Im hoping he has a great NFL career

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What bad guys did they get out of the building? Bryant? One guy?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When it pertains to passing the word "Good" does not apply for Mr. Prescott!

Heck couldn't even hit 1 target against David Carr and there he had no Defensive pressure!!!

Overthrown ball anyone????

Yeah don't let the facts presented stand in the way of your baseless, unsupported rants.

I'll clue you in, since it's obvious you need the help.

Facts and statistics that cover a four year college career have more value than an NFL TV show.

You obviously needed the free lesson.

You're welcome.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah don't let the facts presented stand in the way of your baseless, unsupported rants.

I'll clue you in, since it's obvious you need the help.

Facts and statistics that cover a four year college career have more value than an NFL TV show.

You obviously needed the free lesson.

You're welcome.

How about you review last seasons games and see the greatness of Dak in the smallest cup the world has to offer.

Heck Dez half of the time was playing CB instead of WR out there....