NFL Analyst Chooses Dak as his Franchise QB for next 10yrs

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How about you review last seasons games and see the greatness of Dak in the smallest cup the world has to offer.

Heck Dez half of the time was playing CB instead of WR out there....

I'll worry about the whole picture, and leave focusing on the minutiae and selective parts to you.

I know what happened last year, in totality. And I also know what happened the year before, and during his college career.

Here's an interesting factoid. Despite being this "bad quarterback" that you and some others try to claim, Prescott's two year numbers are somehow, inexplicably (to you and others) better than anointed quarterbacks like Carson Wentz.

But you want to use nonsense like an off-field throwing contest as your "evidence"? All that accomplishes is to indict your credibility and ability to properly analyze and understand information, nothing more.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Ya man and Jaylon will become Ray Lewis and Collins is our new Bob lilly and Rico is our new Witten lol and lets not forget Dak is Staubach....... wait till week 8 when these fantasy are benched and all these forum Guru's will be screaming for all the above heads on a platter!!!

P.S. With the exception of Dak's of course as its not his fault we can't score as a combo of new excuses will be posted once again!

Jesus Pappy. I understand the love of the icons like Lilly, Staubach and Witt but in the real world the young take over when the business icons retire or their ideas become tired and out dated. Football is the same way. Gotta be a little flexible man

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll worry about the whole picture, and leave focusing on the minutiae and selective parts to you.

I know what happened last year, in totality. And I also know what happened the year before, and during his college career.

Here's an interesting factoid. Despite being this "bad quarterback" that you and some others try to claim, Prescott's two year numbers are somehow, inexplicably (to you and others) better than anointed quarterbacks like Carson Wentz.

But you want to use nonsense like an off-field throwing contest as your "evidence"? All that accomplishes is to indict your credibility and ability to properly analyze and understand information, nothing more.

You want analyzing just 2 words sums it up, and come this fall i fear i will be proven right.......Tim Tebow......

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You want analyzing just 2 words sums it up, and come this fall i fear i will be proven right.......Tim Tebow......

Just what I expected.

But you're right about one thing, 2 words do sum up your case quite well.

No substance.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jesus Pappy. I understand the love of the icons like Lilly, Staubach and Witt but in the real world the young take over when the business icons retire or their ideas become tired and out dated. Football is the same way. Gotta be a little flexible man

Oh I'm flexible but i refuse to buy into some of these "Dreamy" scenarios for players that still are a longggg way from proving they are worth there paycheck.( Jaylon,Dak,Byron,Gregory,Collins,etc etc etc)..it has been 24 years of hunger man but even though I still have senses and know a Good player when i see one!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
And with Wentz’s spindly spider legs I bet Dak will fare better health wise over the course of their careers.
Older quarterbacks don't run as much. Wentz won't be running as much as he gets better and as every year goes by. So that tends to neutralize the type of injury he received last year.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Oh I'm flexible but i refuse to buy into some of these "Dreamy" scenarios for players that still are a longggg way from proving they are worth there paycheck.( Jaylon,Dak,Byron,Gregory,Collins,etc etc etc)..it has been 24 years of hunger man but even though I still have senses and know a Good player when i see one!

They may be a ways from proving it but hey, let them prove it. If they don't, we're used to it Papps. My signature says "still standing after 20 plus years" and I am still standing with my team. I could have jumped ship in the early 2000's after Aikman. I didn't and I was too small to remember the heart ache years of the 60's.

It seems that by refusing to buy into "dream scenarios" which are as plausible as your "nightmare scenarios" that you're being a little inflexible. That's fine, I know where it's coming from. No worries whatsoever Pappy. You're very consistent, all good brother

CowboyGil

Reaction score
I feel this season will be a more accurate indicator of which direction Dak is going as a QB1 as he's had a very good year and a very bumpy year. I feel like he has the maturity and patience to not let the good games go to his head and not let the bad games get him down.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They may be a ways from proving it but hey, let them prove it. If they don't, we're used to it Papps. My signature says "still standing after 20 plus years" and I am still standing with my team. I could have jumped ship in the early 2000's after Aikman. I didn't and I was too small to remember the heart ache years of the 60's.

It seems that by refusing to buy into "dream scenarios" which are as plausible as your "nightmare scenarios" that you're being a little inflexible. That's fine, I know where it's coming from. No worries whatsoever Pappy. You're very consistent, all good brother

Ya been a long time since glory! Been a fan since the 70s the Star man the LOVE for the STAR!!
Let's hope our glory days are due for a major REBOUND!!!!

Best

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
North east ya say eh. Me too but slightly north of you no doubt and maybe a little west. Close to Detroit, just across the lake St Clair and Erie. folks here cheer for the Lions and Bills. What??? I'm rich compared to those guys lol

DFWJC

Reaction score
I like Bucky Brooks.
Always have...and I think he's gotten better with time
Hope he's right, though probably Brook's worst area of talent evaluation is the QB position

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
North east ya say eh. Me too but slightly north of you no doubt and maybe a little west. Close to Detroit, just across the lake St Clair and Erie. folks here cheer for the Lions and Bills. What??? I'm rich compared to those guys lol

LOL....

NJ-NY-then Conn did the grand Tri-state tour but always wearing the STAR and literally in some rare instances defending with some good old scrap bouts baby lol as Giants fan can get stupid for sure for sure....!!!!!