NFL Color Rush jerseys

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I read that Dallas will have white Color Rush jerseys Thanksgiving weekend. Said pictures wouldn't be released the week before but my buddies sent me a picture of the Titans/Jaguars Color Rush jerseys, has anybody seen anything yet?

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I read that Dallas will have white Color Rush jerseys Thanksgiving weekend. Said pictures wouldn't be released the week before but my buddies sent me a picture of the Titans/Jaguars Color Rush jerseys, has anybody seen anything yet?

Chiefs and Jets. Just a glimpse of the Cowboys... shoulder view.

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score

As far as I know, the only uniforms that have been released are Jets, Bills, Titans, and Jaguars.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Dallas is supposed to be all white but the picture of the shoulder is blue

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think they intend to wear that jersey with white pants... I don't like that look.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Can't wait to send the Cowboys my money for new jerseys

EST_1986

Reaction score
IMG_0112.jpg

Seen this on Facebook as the rumored Thanksgiving jersey

8FOR!3

Reaction score
IMG_0112.jpg

Seen this on Facebook as the rumored Thanksgiving jersey

Those are cool. But I don't think that's the Color Rush jersey. Of course I'm just speculating, but it said ours will be white so looking at the other jerseys I'm assuming they're all white with white pants. We'll see how it looks, the A&M iced out jerseys are really cool, hope these are too

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Well, the NBA finally got their Christmas jerseys right, so I have hope for the NFL. I really wish they'd where the throwback white helmets. I love those helmets.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Those are cool. But I don't think that's the Color Rush jersey. Of course I'm just speculating, but it said ours will be white so looking at the other jerseys I'm assuming they're all white with white pants. We'll see how it looks, the A&M iced out jerseys are really cool, hope these are too
Yea, that's probably about right except dallas will have white pants.