NFL Color Rush jerseys

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The 8% of the people that are Red/Green colorblind are having a hard time tonight.
bj.jpg

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Vato at my local Cowboys pro shop said. They are the double stars with navy numbers.

But said there are going to be stars going across the back of the jersey above the name.

That's how it was explained to me when I went down there last weekend

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Vato at my local Cowboys pro shop said. They are the double stars with navy numbers.

But said there are going to be stars going across the back of the jersey above the name.

That's how it was explained to me when I went down there last weekend

damn nice. thnx for the heads up. do you know how much they will be going for at the proshop? $150 or more?

dfense

Reaction score
All grey/silver jersey and pants with cobalt blue star on helmet would look cool.

erod

Reaction score
The game looked like cat barf. I turned it on, saw that giant Christmas cookie, and turned it off. It's distracting, and it ruined what could have been a nice watch.

With the concussion movie about to come out, the mess that social media is doing to the game, a litany of issues with the league office, the fixed rules that are being implemented, and all the crap like these 3rd-grade uniforms that cater to non-football fans, the NFL is starting to slowly circle the drain.

The glory days of the NFL are over, and people are starting to figure it out.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
The game looked like cat barf. I turned it on, saw that giant Christmas cookie, and turned it off. It's distracting, and it ruined what could have been a nice watch.

With the concussion movie about to come out, the mess that social media is doing to the game, a litany of issues with the league office, the fixed rules that are being implemented, and all the crap like these 3rd-grade uniforms that cater to non-football fans, the NFL is starting to slowly circle the drain.

The glory days of the NFL are over, and people are starting to figure it out.

As a guy who started watching in the late 60's early 70's, I couldn't agree with you more.

Machete

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cowboys Break hinted that they look like the Longhorns away uniform, which means white top/bottom, and probably the stars on the shoulders.

phildadon86

Reaction score
As a guy who started watching in the late 60's early 70's, I couldn't agree with you more.

I started watching in the late 80s early 90s and I approve this statement. The nfl seems to only care about its bottom end and creating new fans, meanwhile the rest of us get left behind.

erod

Reaction score
Cowboys Break hinted that they look like the Longhorns away uniform, which means white top/bottom, and probably the stars on the shoulders.

When I heard about this, I sold both of my sets of Cowboys tickets. That uniform is a big part of the experience for me. It's what makes the Cowboys the Cowboys from one generation of players to the next.

I'm sure there'll be Panthers fans sitting in all four of my seats.

There you go, NFL. That's my thoughts on this. I know you don't give a rip, but I wish you'd stop ****** with the game.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I think this color rush thing is stupid. Single color uniforms are pretty awful looking IMO. We definitely don't need them promoting this ugliness. All white is really disappointing. It's a shame because that Dez picture with the blue pants looks pretty damn good. If they take that and ruin it with white pants, there's nothing I can do but shake my head...and I will.

Junglist

Reaction score
Lol @ people getting so upset about uniforms. Wow.
Also, are we sure we're wearing all white? White isn't a color.