NFL.com coach rankings

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Kyle Shannahan is too low.

I know he's not proven as a Head Coach but i'll take him over Garrett all day because of his great offensive mind.

I also would take Patricia over Garrett who is lower just for the change.

Garrett being in the middle is probably about right because he gets middle of the road results. He's as mediocre as it gets.

I'd take any coach below him that is considered to have upside and isn't a retread.

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score

I know he's not proven as a Head Coach but i'll take him over Garrett all day because of his great offensive mind.

Garrett being in the middle is probably about right because he gets middle of the road results. He's as mediocre as it gets.

I'd take any coach below him that is considered to have upside and isn't a retread.
I bet Garrett would do wonders as a college coach HC

Dre11

Reaction score

Dre11

Reaction score

You mean the one who gave up a 20 point lead in the Super Bowl? With all that talent on offense? You guys are funny.

dfense

Reaction score
I heard this list debated this morning on the radio. According to this list Garrett’s a top half the league coach.

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000938541
So 6 of the top 7 coaches just happen to have the top 6 QBs in the league. How coincidental.
QB doesn't make the coach?

Man, how far have the Broncos fallen as far as their coach? 30? wow.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
To be honest, 15th is probably reasonable. I am not necessarily a fan, nor do I believe he is top 10, but I could argue he could ranked a bit higher.

The more telling aspect of this ranking is that the aggregate Cowboy players are better than 15th and maybe closer to top ten in talent alone.

Draw your own conclusions, but a middle of the road coach with better than average talent might be expected to do better than Garrett has done.

Ducks for cover :)

Londonboy

Reaction score
Top 3 slimmest at least.
With the stress that comes with the job, I seriously worry for the health of some of these Guys