NFL.com coach rankings

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
LOL.

Awesome. We have the 15th rated head coach heading into his 8th season leading one of the iconic franchises in NFL history.

I mean if that doesn’t make you happy to be a Cowboys fan, I don’t really know what will.
It just has to pump you full of pride.
GGGGGGGooooooooooo COWBOYS!!!!!!
5iB4OqK.gif

Dre11

Reaction score
Entitled?

LOL.

I honestly curious if you are happy/impressed with having what NFL.com claims is the 15th best head coach in the NFL.

Yes entitled, you whine and cry just about everything

aria

Reaction score
I have to disagre. Tomlin has a super bowl win, another Super Bowl appearance, 8 total playoff wins and a much better winning percentage than Garrett. It’s not close between the two.

John Harbaugh has a Super Bowl championship, 10 playoff wins and a better winning percentage than Garrett.

I mean McCarthy has Rodgers I’ll give you that, but his amount of success also far surpasses Garrett.

There is no way, to reasonably argue that Garrett is a better coach than any of those guys.
Tomlin has Big Ben and usually a top notch defense.

Harbaugh had one good year with Flacco and a great defense.

McCarthy has Rodgers.

JG has had Romo until the last game of the season that actually would have got us to the playoffs TWICE but had to use 2 different back up qb’s in those games. He got us to the playoffs and Romo threw 3 picks and had a less than 50% completion rate. He had Weeden and Cassel for a season. He got beat by GB twice in the playoffs, once on a non catch call and the other with a rookie qb and lost by a last second FG. He’s also never had a truly dominant defense like Pitt and Baltimore.

Alexander

Reaction score
Entitled?

LOL.

I honestly curious if you are happy/impressed with having what NFL.com claims is the 15th best head coach in the NFL.
No need to be curious.

He actually is.

You just can't see what is being built here.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Tomlin has Big Ben and usually a top notch defense.

Harbaugh had one good year with Flacco and a great defense.

McCarthy has Rodgers.

JG has had Romo until the last game of the season that actually would have got us to the playoffs TWICE but had to use 2 different back up qb’s in those games. He got us to the playoffs and Romo threw 3 picks and had a less than 50% completion rate. He had Weeden and Cassel for a season. He got beat by GB twice in the playoffs, once on a non catch call and the other with a rookie qb and lost by a last second FG. He’s also never had a truly dominant defense like Pitt and Baltimore.

Harbaugh had one good year?

The guy has 10 playoff wins.... garrett has 1. Harbaugh also has Flacco...

I get all the excuses we like to lay out for Garrett. But the accomplishments aren’t even close between him and those 3 HC’s. Their winning % and playoff wins all surpass him. They all would still have more playoff wins than Garrett even without the excuses against Green Bay...

Alexander

Reaction score
That's why he wanted that 9-7 finish so bad.

Now that nobody remembers exactly what happened, they can look back and say, "Hey, Cowboys had a bad year and still went 9-7!"
Twenty years from now, the Garrett years will all just kind of blend together. Most of his tenure will be a big mass of malaise, but there will still be a tiny little contingent of loyalists who will find a way to blame shift. And we will always have 2014 and 2016 as shining beacons of what could have been.

Dre11

Reaction score
Twenty years from now, the Garrett years will all just kind of blend together. Most of his tenure will be a big mass of malaise, but there will still be a tiny little contingent of loyalists who will find a way to blame shift. And we will always have 2014 and 2016 as shining beacons of what could have been.

Still whining eh?

Alexander

Reaction score
It’s called being a fan. Why watch if you feel the season’s doomed before it starts. That’s insanity
Funny, I said nothing of the kind. I just commented right here that it is idiotic to actually take pride in the fact that Garrett is a middle of the road coach.