NFL Combine Thread

cnuball21

Reaction score
Facts!!! Did you see how he destroyed the sled?!!!!
He was the only dude man enough to push it…

He’s just a tough eval as a pass catcher bc UGAs TE1 is arguably the best TE prospect in the last 20 years.

A lot to like about Washington…but you’re kind of betting on upside for him as a receiver.

I don’t like him at 26 but love him in the 2nd.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Very elite.

That is huge for him. It verifies what our eyes have told us: the guy is quick as lightning.
Yea - even if he’s a 4.55-4.6 guy the short area quickness is arguably more important for someone that wins on short and intermediate routes.

My only question now is can we get the most out of him as a slot only guy with how much we run Lamb out of the slot?

JBS

Reaction score
Yea - even if he’s a 4.55-4.6 guy the short area quickness is arguably more important for someone that wins on short and intermediate routes.

My only question now is can we get the most out of him as a slot only guy with how much we run Lamb out of the slot?
Worry about him being there at 26 first

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

Yeah. I think they would find ways to use him plenty: that 3-cone time… damn.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Very elite.

That is huge for him. It verifies what our eyes have told us: the guy is quick as lightning.

giphy.gif

ItzKelz

Reaction score
He was the only dude man enough to push it…

He’s just a tough eval as a pass catcher bc UGAs TE1 is arguably the best TE prospect in the last 20 years.

A lot to like about Washington…but you’re kind of betting on upside for him as a receiver.

I don’t like him at 26 but love him in the 2nd.
He is going in the first round IMO. Even with not a lot of catches he still has shown that he has really good hands. Depending on who is on the board I would not mind having him in the first. But I kinda feel like Jaxson or Hyatt will be available and it would be hard to pass them up. Then again if we address WR in FA maybe Darnell would make more sense.

Sydla

Reaction score
If this team has a plan on how to get the most out of him, I’m taking JSN without a 2nd thought. Dude is going to be a terrific pro.
When one says a team has to scheme a way to use a WR, that gives me pause as a first round pick. One, first round WRs shouldn’t need a “plan” to be productive. Two, I wouldn’t trust us to get the most out of him.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Yes. That isn’t the point. The point is if he ran 4.2 maybe somebody would have taken him ahead of JSN. At 4.4, it won’t happen
Yup that's what I was getting at when I said he prob won't go round 1 anymore.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
People in here hopping on the Washington train bc he ran fast lol

Y’all didn’t know this guy was a freak before today? Get your eyes checked
You don't play well with others.

Reactions: JBS