NFL Combine Thread

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Bresee with a pair of 4.93s at a cheeseburger under 300 lbs. That's pretty darn good, but his draft stock was depending on freakazoid workout numbers.

Official 4.86 for Bresee. Dropping nearly a tenth off his run definitely pushes him into freak zone.

tm1119

Reaction score
Haven’t watched him play, but Jalen Redmon quietly having a great day that will go under the radar because of bigger names.

6’2 291 with a 4.81 40, 1.71 10 yard split and 34.5” vert is creeping up on “freak” territory

reddyuta

Reaction score
Kancey is an athlete but that arm size will make teams wary ,just to keep in mind that the cowboys put a lot of stock into measureables.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Kancey is an athlete but that arm size will make teams wary ,just to keep in mind that the cowboys put a lot of stock into measureables.
Arms not much shorter than Oliver’s and he went 9th. And this kid has really good tape.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Beton
Nolan Smith with the best vertical for an edge since 2015.

Remains once of my favorite targets at 26.
Yeah. He'd be a tough pass for me at 26 but Ivan Pace is a similar player and can be had a coupla rounds later.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Beton

Yeah. He'd be a tough pass for me at 26 but Ivan Pace is a similar player and can be had a coupla rounds later.
Pace is an off ball LBr that can blitz really well.

Nolan actually plays more edge.

Different player, and way way more valuable IMO.