NFL Combine Thread

Malhavoc

Reaction score
I’d bet the Bills would really like that pick back so not sure Oliver is the best endorsement. He’s been fine, but nowhere near top 10 pick
It’s easy to look back now and say that because we‘ve seen the player that Oliver has become. But he was every bit a top prospect at the time. Kancey almost certainly won’t go that high but he will carry a 1st round grade for a lot of teams. And I think he’ll be a top 20 player on this team‘s board.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DE 40s
Adebawore 4.54
Baldonado 4.78
Beal 4.58.......4.53 2nd attempt
Cox 4.85
Diaby 4.56
Enechukwu 4.77
Foskey 4.64
Hampton 4.68
Henry 4.71
Incoom 4.75
Lacy 5.15
Land 4.70......4.66 2nd attempt
McGuire 4.84
Morris 5.04
Murphy 4.82
Ramirez 4.80....4.79 2nd attempt
Robinson 4.72
Smith 4.44
Van Ness 4.64
Wooden 4.84
Young 4.51.......4.48 2nd attempt

Last edited:

VACowboy

Reaction score
Pace is an off ball LBr that can blitz really well.

Nolan actually plays more edge.

Different player, and way way more valuable IMO.
They're similar in size, rush the passer and play the run well, that's all. Like I said, I'd take Smith at 26. But Pace is a monster and I think underrated, and I have no idea how he'll test but... 136 tackles, 20 TFL, 9 sacks. He had, like, 53 pressures or something, and the guy is relentless. He plays HARD.

Micah was an off-ball LB too. Quinn knows how to use those guys.

Smith just ran 4.44, btw.

tm1119

Reaction score
They're similar in size, rush the passer and play the run well, that's all. Like I said, I'd take Smith at 26. But Pace is a monster and I think underrated, and I have no idea how he'll test but... 136 tackles, 20 TFL, 9 sacks. He had, like, 53 pressures or something, and the guy is relentless. He plays HARD.

5’10 with 30” arms. Thats an extreme uphill battle to be a pass rusher in the nfl. Hes going to have to be an off-ball LB that excels as a blitzer. No way you can line him up on the edge

reddyuta

Reaction score
I know Georgia rotates its DL a lot but does it not bother anyone that Smith never had more than 4.5 sacks?

honestly i have seen 3-4 Georgia games and he rarely stood out,i guess its due to their rotation and strong roster.

VACowboy

Reaction score
5’10 with 30” arms. Thats an extreme uphill battle to be a pass rusher in the nfl. Hes going to have to be an off-ball LB that excels as a blitzer. No way you can line him up on the edge
Wow. I thought he was 6-0. He's a hell of a player but he'll never be a Cowboy.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Ya he isnt a guy like Drew Sanders. He is a more off ball LB

cnuball21

Reaction score

I hear ya, just think a LBr that is a good blitzer is a whole different animal than someone who can be a legit edge threat.