NFL Conspiracy?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You believe in the tooth fairy, the great pumpkin and every ridiculous conspiracy theory there is. You’re so lost you were still predicting Greg Hardy would show up two weeks into training camp 2016...LMAO! You’re one of the least knowledgeable fans on this board.
How long ago was that Greg Hardy nonsense? You need to get over it. :facepalm:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
How long ago was that Greg Hardy nonsense? You need to get over it. :facepalm:

You thinking Hardy would show up 2 weeks into training camp was nonsense. He hadn’t attended any offseason work and the Cowboys said weeks before training camp even opened that he wouldn’t be back but you kept insisting he would. lol I commented that the OP believes the NFL is fixed and despite how ridiculous his beliefs are you’re the only one who took offense. Only figures you would be on board with him. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I don't knock you for your conspiracy theory about me stalking you even though it's not true so you need to get over your hang-up about who can and can not talk about conspiracies unless you don't mind your own hypocritical behavior and the folks like me that see it and will not hesitate to call you out for it.

After I guaranteed you would be dead wrong about Hardy I served you a plate of crow that I promised. You got angry and followed me around the board every day for two weeks slamming me until a warning was passed out. It wasn’t me doing the chasing with a rock in hand it was you and you’re still bitter. You’ll never be able to live down that Hardy prediction. lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You thinking Hardy would show up 2 weeks into training camp was nonsense. He hadn’t attended any offseason work and the Cowboys said weeks before training camp even opened that he wouldn’t be back but you kept insisting he would. lol I commented that the OP believes the NFL is fixed and despite how ridiculous his beliefs are you’re the only one who took offense. Only figures you would be on board with him.
You aren't getting over it, are you? Let it go already. You are the worst. The NFL is fixed to a degree... Ask anyone that thinks Dez caught that ball in the playoffs.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
After I guaranteed you would be dead wrong about Hardy I served you a plate of crow that I promised. You got angry and followed me around the board every day for two weeks slamming me until a warning was passed out. It wasn’t me doing the chasing with a rock in hand it was you and you’re still bitter. You’ll never be able to live down that Hardy prediction. lol
Doubling down on your nonsense? Are you kidding me? Get over it dude. Your conspiracy theory about me ever following you is incorrect... and to exaggerate it as if I had a rock in my hand just shows how ridiculous you are. Your imagination is deceiving you.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You aren't getting over it, are you? Let it go already. You are the worst. The NFL is fixed to a degree... Ask anyone that thinks Dez caught that ball in the playoffs.

You’re not over it and I’m not going let you forget about it. If you don’t want to hear about it anymore stop responding to me. You don’t like me we get it. The OP started a thread that ended up in the drama section and didn’t even receive a single like and you’re supporting him. By the way Greg Hardy says hello. :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Doubling down on your nonsense? Are you kidding me? Get over it dude. Your conspiracy theory about me ever following you is incorrect... and to exaggerate it as if I had a rock in my hand just shows how ridiculous you are. Your imagination is deceiving you.

You followed me around from thread to thread like a jilted woman for two straight weeks. I tried to get you to move on but you wouldn’t go away until a warning was passed out. You know it and I know it. The only one who’s imagination deceives them is yours which is why you believe the NFL is fixed.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The NFL is fixed to a degree... Ask anyone that thinks Dez caught that ball in the playoffs.

Everyone who thinks Dez caught the ball either doesn’t understand the rule or are in denial. Most who think Dez caught the ball claim it didn’t even touch the ground or come loose.There was no conspiracy that’s all in your imagination. The video replay clearly showed that he didn’t complete the process. The same thing happened to a Steelers receiver this season. He caught the ball and even turned towards the goal line and extended the ball over but the ball came loose when it contacted the ground. Because he was going to the ground the ball had to survive the contact of the ground. A person would have to be stupid not understand the rule and most do understand it but they won’t accept it.

Bleedblue1111

Reaction score
So I guess Zeke shouldn't have exposed that girls breast for the cameras but since it's mr innocent that's fine with you. Truly pathetic homer fans get what they deserve, nowhere.
That doesn't justify Goodell tagging him guilty of being a domestic violator, without credible evidence. Like the other poster said, is a classic case of abuse of power. You're talking about homers. How about blind hate? You would be singing a different tune if it were one of your best Eagle players.
Cmon, go easy on the refs. It’s not like there was only one penalty on NE??? Geez

:lmao2:

diver5000

Reaction score
That doesn't justify Goodell tagging him guilty of being a domestic violator, without credible evidence. Like the other poster said, is a classic case of abuse of power. You're talking about homers. How about blind hate? You would be singing a different tune if it were one of your best Eagle players.

:lmao2:
I don't hate Zek and if he learned his lesson, fine. You can't have people like Zek thinking they are bigger than the league or soon enough there will be very little market for football.