NFL cuts rolling in

Woods

Reaction score
J. Woods of the Chiefs is asking for his release as well. Not sure if it happens.

I think there's a good chance Berault goes on IR, and I hope we upgrade L. Scott.

smashmouth

Benched
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
I think I'd rather have Swinton than Copper. Once you get that far down the depth chart at WR you are talking more about special teams than receiving ability anyway.
That's a toss up to me, because on one hand you have Swinton - a proven kick returner.

Then you have Copper, and we just don't know what he can do yet - and I don't know if I want to let a youngster go that could be something.

But then on the other hand, I guess we could always put Copper on the PS, unless you see that he's going to be something special - He's a dime a dozen.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
Kind of exciting, waiting not only for cuts, but who is being cut by other teams. I say we pick upp 2-3 players cut by others.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Woods said:
J. Woods of the Chiefs is asking for his release as well. Not sure if it happens.

I think there's a good chance Berault goes on IR, and I hope we upgrade L. Scott.
If Beriault goes on IR then Scott stays...just the way it is.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Woods said:

If Woods gets cut we definately need to sign him.

Woods

Reaction score
Muhast said:
Still wish C.Chavous would have been a bubble guy. oh well.

Yup. Not holding my breath on him on though.

wiccgypsy1

Reaction score
Chargers | Britt Released
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 12:46:26 -0700

The San Diego Chargers announced they have released OT Wesley Britt.

wasn't this guy supposed to be a decent player?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yes, he was a good player, but he broke his leg once during college, and i think he broke it again at senior bowl or something like that, so he really needs to be red shirted, or he just might have bad legs, joe

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I see the Iggs released Hugh Douglas. He must really be showing the age.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
That OT released..Greg Randall..would that be the Greg Robinson-Randall who was with NE?

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Maybe he knows enough of the offensive plays and blocking schemes to give our new 3-4 a little leg up opening weekend. ;)

Pointguard01

Reaction score
I asked this in another thread, but no response. If you had to cut MBIII or Thompson, who do you cut and hope clears waivers?

IF we had to cut one, it would be Barber.