NFL DRAFT 2005 RECORDED: DALLAS COWBOYS ALREADY CHOOSED THEIR PLAYERS--story here

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› said:
sucks5.jpg

NOOO NOT THE KITTTY NOOOOOO

STOP THE MADNESS

PlayMaker88

Reaction score
Remember this is the same guy who said Antonio B was the " next Micheal Irvin" after that all post are to be ignored........ :cool:

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
wow....I'm not sure what to say.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
PlayMaker88 said:
Remember this is the same guy who said Antonio B was the " next Micheal Irvin" after that all post are to be ignored........ :cool:

I think many other people felt the same way so I could not hold that against this fellow.

I thought the Antonio Bryant tradde was a mistake.

Stop laughing. I find it sad not funny.

PlayMaker88

Reaction score
I'll tell you what. This offer goes out to anyone and everyone on this board. I will bet $100.00 dollars to $25.00 dollars , thats 4 to 1 on your money, that Antonio Bryant will not EVER make the Pro Bowl. We pay off each year when the PB teams are announced. Any of you AB lovers wanna put your money where your mouth is??

bsheeern

Reaction score
every draft Parcells has conducted he has drafted lineman after lineman after lineman. There is no way he will not at least draft an o-lineman and a d-lineman in this draft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

TUNANBOX

Reaction score
playit12 said:
Anyone really think Marlin Jackson is going to be around in the 3rd?

That's exactly what I was thinking!!! I hope he's makes it far enough for our 2nd rd. pick!

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Compacity said:
NFL DRAFT 2005

11th: Moved up to draft Mike Williams to tennesee with the 2nd and 1st round draft choice and Daniel Campbell and next's year 5th Round...and tenesse gives up their first round draft choice and a 6th Round...
20th: Traded down to 29th for colts pick and their 3rd round, 4th round, next year 6th....
29th: Trade to 32nd Patroits_for their 3rd, 5th for the 2005 draft, and a 6th for the 2006 draft...
32nd: Heath Miller TE
Dallas Cowboys trade their 2nd Round for next year to Saints for Darren Howard..
3rd Round: Brandon Browner CB/S
3rd Round: Marlin Jackson CB/S
3rd Round: ROBERT MCCUNE LB
4th Round: Darren Sproles RB
4th Round: Peter Sands S
5th Round: Derek Wake LB
6th Round: BRANDON JACOBS FB
6th Round: LORENZO ALEXANDER

6th Round: JON DUNN

Any mock draft where the Cowboys select Heath Miller is great in my books.

Great job Compacity.

Not drafting Miller because Witten and Dan Campbell are on the roster is like the Cardinals not drafting Larry Fitgerald because they had Anquan Boldin, Johnson or Karl Williams on their depth chart.

Other more successful teams use muitiple 1st RD picks on the same position once or twice in consecutive drafts. But oohhh no not the Cowboys we have other holes, we got to fill those holes even if those players are lesser football players. :banghead:

Ignore the criticism Compacity. You should have seen the b!tch and moaning when the Cowboys traded down to get Julius Jones. You should have seen the jubilation after the 2002 draft. ;)

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Compacity said:
NFL DRAFT 2005

11th: Moved up to draft Mike Williams to tennesee with the 2nd and 1st round draft choice and Daniel Campbell and next's year 5th Round...and tenesse gives up their first round draft choice and a 6th Round...
20th: Traded down to 29th for colts pick and their 3rd round, 4th round, next year 6th....
29th: Trade to 32nd Patroits_for their 3rd, 5th for the 2005 draft, and a 6th for the 2006 draft...
32nd: Heath Miller TE
Dallas Cowboys trade their 2nd Round for next year to Saints for Darren Howard..
3rd Round: Brandon Browner CB/S
3rd Round: Marlin Jackson CB/S
3rd Round: ROBERT MCCUNE LB
4th Round: Darren Sproles RB
4th Round: Peter Sands S
5th Round: Derek Wake LB
6th Round: BRANDON JACOBS FB
6th Round: LORENZO ALEXANDER

6th Round: JON DUNN

Interesting. I doubt we would use a first on Miller although we could do the trade and draft another player. He is projected to go in the first; just don't see us spending a first when we have two outstanding TEs already. I'll be very surprised if an OT, DL, DE, LB isn't used in the first assuming we end up with two picks in the first.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Charles said:
Any mock draft where the Cowboys select Heath Miller is great in my books.

Great job Compacity.

Not drafting Miller because Witten and Dan Campbell are on the roster is like the Cardinals not drafting Larry Fitgerald because they had Anquan Boldin, Johnson or Karl Williams on their depth chart.

Other more successful teams use muitiple 1st RD picks on the same position once or twice in consecutive drafts. But oohhh no not the Cowboys we have other holes, we got to fill those holes even if those players are lesser football players. :banghead:

Ignore the criticism Compacity. You should have seen the b!tch and moaning when the Cowboys traded down to get Julius Jones. You should have seen the jubilation after the 2002 draft. ;)

Worked out real well for AZ, huh?

Don't throw out the Patriots drafting TEs either because:

1. They have yet to find a player of Witten's ability.

2. They had multiple draft picks when they did it.

3. They were a Super Bowl quality team without major holes.

Dallas fits that NE mold how, again? :rolleyes:

TUNANBOX

Reaction score
Compacity said:
Marlin Jackson injured don't yall think that kill his draft stock a lil bit...

Last I heard he had a sprained wrist not broken like originally thought.