NFL DRAFT 2005 RECORDED: DALLAS COWBOYS ALREADY CHOOSED THEIR PLAYERS--story here

RESIN8

Reaction score
burke1.jpg
Corky Thatcher says that this thread ROcks"air guitar"!!!

Q_the_man

Reaction score
PlayMaker88 said:
I'll tell you what. This offer goes out to anyone and everyone on this board. I will bet $100.00 dollars to $25.00 dollars , thats 4 to 1 on your money, that Antonio Bryant will not EVER make the Pro Bowl. We pay off each year when the PB teams are announced. Any of you AB lovers wanna put your money where your mouth is??
I'll take the bet, but remember u said AB will NOT EVER make the Pro Bowl, so how will we pay off each year. Bet is paid in full when AB retires or makes a pro bowl.......coo coo

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Compacity said:
NFL DRAFT 2005

11th: Moved up to draft Mike Williams to tennesee with the 2nd and 1st round draft choice and Daniel Campbell and next's year 5th Round...and tenesse gives up their first round draft choice and a 6th Round...
20th: Traded down to 29th for colts pick and their 3rd round, 4th round, next year 6th....
29th: Trade to 32nd Patroits_for their 3rd, 5th for the 2005 draft, and a 6th for the 2006 draft...
32nd: Heath Miller TE
Dallas Cowboys trade their 2nd Round for next year to Saints for Darren Howard..
3rd Round: Brandon Browner CB/S
3rd Round: Marlin Jackson CB/S
3rd Round: ROBERT MCCUNE LB
4th Round: Darren Sproles RB
4th Round: Peter Sands S
5th Round: Derek Wake LB
6th Round: BRANDON JACOBS FB
6th Round: LORENZO ALEXANDER

6th Round: JON DUNN

How did we get 3 3rds?????

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
PlayMaker88 said:
I'll tell you what. This offer goes out to anyone and everyone on this board. I will bet $100.00 dollars to $25.00 dollars , thats 4 to 1 on your money, that Antonio Bryant will not EVER make the Pro Bowl. We pay off each year when the PB teams are announced. Any of you AB lovers wanna put your money where your mouth is??
That's easy to say cuz the Browns don't have a QB worth **** right now. If Alex Smith "falls" to the Browns and they take him, I'll take you up on that after Smith's 1st year in the league..... :cool:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
Avery said:
Geez, it's one guy's mock draft. You may or may not like it but it's his opinion.
I concur. He may have done it to get a rise of you guys anyway so ya'll are making his day. In any case, it is his opinion for whatever its worth..... :cool:

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
NFL DRAFT 2005 RECORDED: DALLAS COWBOYS ALREADY CHOOSED THEIR PLAYERS--story here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL.
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

jem88

Reaction score
PlayMaker88 said:
Remember this is the same guy who said Antonio B was the " next Micheal Irvin" after that all post are to be ignored........ :cool:
He also suggested that we could trade Glover and our 20th to Indy for Freeney AND their 1st round pick!!