Recommended *** NFL Draft 2021 Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
hope not WFT....Rodgers with that defense....or he could follow Favre again and wind up in Minny...lol
Forget about Minnie. Kirk Cousins somehow has escaped being replaced...not saying he should be because I thought he was solid last year but to me he's in Jimmy G's category. Good but replaceable.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Mike Fisher just said on the fan that the cowboys are leaning towards Horn at 10. Would take surtain if he is there and horn is not.

visionary

Reaction score
interesting article, but dated.

Also, they are counting OLB in the LB group which significantly skews the results.I'd be fine with an OLB/EDGE in the first. That wasn't what I was talking about.

+ you must have missed this part

didn’t miss it

Parsons has rushed multiple times and is also projected outside

irrespective of that the point is that your assertion that CB should be taken at 10 rather than LB because of lower bust potential is incorrect

we’re again back to you backing CB despite lack of evidence

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
didn’t miss it

Parsons has rushed multiple times and is also projected outside

irrespective of that the point is that your assertion that CB should be taken at 10 rather than LB because of lower bust potential is incorrect

we’re again back to you backing CB despite lack of evidence

OK, firstly I do not take a random BR article as the end all of evidence. There are many ways of looking at it (like the 5th year option numbers I advised earlier).

Their definition of a bust is laughable as well. Using the Pro Bowl popularity contest to define busts? Give me a break.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am so stoked right now. You know another masterpiece is about to be painted.

I'm thumbing through everything trying to find the Reggie Robinsons and Joe Jacksons and Chris Covingtons and Marquez Whites. Even a Joey Ivie or Jordan Carrell or Ryan Switzer or Jalen Jelks.

Where are they? I don't know but I know who does and we're damn lucky to have him.

I think I'll just hand Will the brush and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.