Recommended *** NFL Draft 2021 Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
mel.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReERBKyPnOMdpr5WhlMlvj9hvkiIR2HmaSvw&usqp=CAU

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Going to the sports bar tonight to play poker and drink Draft beer while watching the NFL draft on the big screen. I think hot wings and ribs are on the menu there.
That’s a great way to watch the draft. Cheers.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
How does it work if we take a CB?
We sit through 9 picks and then go on the clock. The decisions been made so Jerry just has to turn in the card and make the call to their guy telling him he's a Cowboy. I think it will be Jaycee Horn but I know there are a lot of Patrick Surtain II fans out there. Either pick will make me happy.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
One thing about tonight’s draft that is a stone cold lock is that no matter what the Cowboys do the usual suspects will be crapping all over it.
I am totes going to neg out tonight!
Got my arguments on flash cards...
gifs are at the ready...
Tons of liquor to give me courage...

I'mma be a super villain!

jk

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I am totes going to neg out tonight!
Got my arguments on flash cards...
gifs are at the ready...
Tons of liquor to give me courage...

I'mma be a super villain!

jk
There are those that have that plan.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I am so stoked right now. You know another masterpiece is about to be painted.

I'm thumbing through everything trying to find the Reggie Robinsons and Joe Jacksons and Chris Covingtons and Marquez Whites. Even a Joey Ivie or Jordan Carrell or Ryan Switzer or Jalen Jelks.

Where are they? I don't know but I know who does and we're damn lucky to have him.

I think I'll just hand Will the brush and learn.

I've been on the fence for a while now....which CB.....and it seems like I will be disappointed if Surtain isn't a Cowboy. :(

It seems like we are leaning Horn.....Or the Eagles will find a way to jump us....either way....I'll be surprised if Surtain is a Cowboy.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
that’s like saying

“heard the same thing about Okudah”

How come you’re talking about the impact of Devin White in TB?

how come you’re still ok with taking CB in top 10 but not CB

Exactly remember us drafting Morris Claiborne at pick 6. He was supposed to be a beast. Was just a guy.
Pick the better player. Parsons is the better player. Might be the best defensive player in the draft based on college tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.