Draft Day NFL Draft 2024 Day 2

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This thread is for Day 2 of the 2024 NFL Draft. This is for those that would like to discuss what is anticipated for today's picks, discussions during the draft, and reactions to picks. As requested before, PLEASE do not announce picks prior to the picks being announced on TV. I'm glad that some of you are able to work out who is being picked when. However, some of us would like to see it announced on the TV. So, please, I would appreciate it if you could kindly wait until after the pick is announced on TV before announcing the picks.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
This thread is for Day 2 of the 2024 NFL Draft. This is for those that would like to discuss what is anticipated for today's picks, discussions during the draft, and reactions to picks. As requested before, PLEASE do not announce picks prior to the picks being announced on TV. I'm glad that some of you are able to work out who is being picked when. However, some of us would like to see it announced on the TV. So, please, I would appreciate it if you could kindly wait until after the pick is announced on TV before announcing the picks.
Please forgive me everyone my bad (time to move on), hoping today we can hopefully acquire some talent that'll help us immediately, while also possibly getting a 4th round draft picks. That wait is going to be so long!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Please forgive me everyone my bad (time to move on), hoping today we can hopefully acquire some talent that'll help us immediately, while also possibly getting a 4th round draft picks. That wait is going to be so long!!!

You're good lol. I wasn't just referring to you. A few others were doing it too last night. I'm excited to see what we do today. We have 3 picks tonight. I'd love, in no particular order, a RB, LB, and a NT or a C.

blueblood70

Reaction score
The Jones cant do anything right, so why give attention?
Do you really think they care about social media and what people say here what do you mean give them attention this is for the fans and can you not be negative on every post stop running around and trolling that's what you're doing they can't do anything right except for win 36 games two division titles three straight playoff appearances just in the last three years we've been a top six team you act like this team is one of the bottom 10 teams in the league and it is not!!! We may not be going far in the playoffs but at least we're going there on a consistent basis that would be 5 out of the eight seasons that Prescott's been healthy we've been in the playoffs that must be doing something right...

So they may not be perfect we may be falling short in the playoffs but they for sure put a very competitive team on the field almost every year the last three years have been some of the most consistent winning years we've had since the mid 90s. You're entitled to your opinion but when your opinion is the same statement on every thread it's called trolling every team in the league is that the draft there's no more attention to the Cowboys than any other team right now everybody's trying to make their team better and everybody's gonna talk about it on an equal level again they don't read these things so when the fans are discussing all this stuff all around the Internet and social media Jerry and Steven are not reading it..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
To me at least, the future looks a lot brighter today after getting Guyton and a 3rd round pick to boot. I'm more than pleased with that situation. Now, let's see what round 2 holds for us, shall we? The fact that we should have some good options available to us is quite encouraging, also. We were fortunate to get Guyton, to say the least. I awaited that pick with much nervous anticipation, but as luck allowed us, we came out surprisingly well.

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
To me at least, the future looks a lot brighter today after getting Guyton and a 3rd round pick to boot. I'm more than pleased with that situation. Now, let's see what round 2 holds for us, shall we? The fact that we should have some good options available to us is quite encouraging, also.

Not to mention that the extra pick is inside the 100, and it's an early 3rd rounder. We should be able to get a really good back like Benson there if we go Payton Wilson in round 2.