Draft Day NFL Draft 2024 Day 2

Carson

Reaction score
Nick Eatman just reported that Dallas is likely going to sign two former Pro Bowl players in the next 10 days (Zeke is one of them). So this may sway two positions to go a certain way

reddyuta

Reaction score
Nick Eatman just reported that Dallas is likely going to sign two former Pro Bowl players in the next 10 days (Zeke is one of them). So this may sway two positions to go a certain way
Better Zeke than waste a high draft pick on a RB.

visionary

Reaction score
2: Frazier
trade up 4-5 spots with next years 5th

3a: DT

3b: RB

visionary

Reaction score
Zeke and Irvin?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
As another note to my previous post, I think Guyton will be due for some hard work to increase his upper body strength. Nevertheless, the Cowboys have excellent facilities to make that happen. Yes, that young man is somewhat raw and will be expected to work hard to gain the strength he'll be due to get. He might be inclined to have a few problems in pass protection for a while but it's very likely that, given time, he should develop into a stalwart left tackle that we'll all be very proud of. Don't be surprised if his weight increases to about 230 lbs. or so, very shortly. He's at 222 lbs. now.

I'm hoping for some good things for round two, though. Admittedly, we have enough needs that no matter what happens, we should come out of that round with someone we'll be relieved to see available to us. So far, so good. Let's await round two with delicious anticipation, my good friends!
I think you mean 330 and 322.
. At almost 6'8 he better not with 222 haha

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Bringing back Gilmore as one?

starfan1

Reaction score
pick 56
Give me Cooper ,Wilson or wallace or if he drops ill take fraizer

pick 73 give me
Devondre Sweat

pick 87 give me a RB best available

if all those things come true for 174 ill take a QB. Milton or Travis but this thread is for tonight

remdak

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith?

Sandyf

Reaction score
A bit different for me.

Zach Frazier OC
Junior Colson LB
Trade 87 down a few spots for a late 3rd and a 4th
Trey Benson or Jaylon Wright
T'Vondre Sweat (believes he falls into 4th because of DUI and big character concerns.

Please don't say they won't be there because if the 1st round told us, is that you never know who screws up the apple cart.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I think you mean 330 and 322.
. At almost 6'8 he better not with 222 haha
I stuck with 322, since that's what has been reported by the media and on last night's telecast of the draft. I expect we'll hear he's 330 very soon. Admittedly, that's a bit light for someone as tall as he is but the good part of that is that he's very mobile for his size. A good weight regimen that he'll be due to get in the professional game is certain to see him gaining weight and the strength to improve upon his ability to compete well as a pro.