Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day One Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
as for mazi, is he a day one starter?
can he stop that phil qb sneak?
need to see if he can do those 2 things.
alongside Osi, Hankins, and rotating with BO, Gallimore, Gholston etc yes sure why not? you all know better now all the upset fans over Mazi pick said Tyler smith was reach a project and mistake, they didn't luv Parsons at 10-12 said he was JUSDT and off the ball LB unimpressive with baggage, some said CEEDEE was unnecessary didn't need a WR , i mean shall i go on??

Fans ARE NOT EXPERTS

there has to be a reason they passed on Smith and Porter DQ has soem say correct so between WM, DQ, and our very trust worthy scout team with great history here in recent drafts,, we ar eone of the top drafting teams in the nfl and fans know better? since when?? please all of you post your LinkedIn resumes on all you Pro Football experience in any capacity, jock washers dont count.. one truly bad pick in the foirst round the last decade in Taco and now Mazi because hes a MI DL now is being hammered because of that distinction alone.

come on you all just need to stop with the emotional replies. let the man come play, we can judge him after..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Hopefully
We passed up a good CB prospect, a goid guard and center. Those positions impact every snap
6 rounds left say we didn't pass up anything. butthurt fans are comical their lists were overlooked, so it must be bad pick :facepalm: :popcorn:.. Quinn, Mcclay and the entire draft war room no nothing at all.lol

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Hopefully
We passed up a good CB prospect, a goid guard and center. Those positions impact every snap

I do see that, but I think we can get those anyway. I think Avila in round 2 would be smart. As for CB, I am actually hoping we get Jaylon Jones at some point in this draft. I think he's an underrated CB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Terrible. We had a gift in Levis still sitting there..

Or porter or Nolan

We take the worst of the lot. We panicked when Kincaid taken. Horrible.
WE :facepalm: you were in the war room you are an expert ?? lmao good try, you are not the Pro Team expert... ill trust the team that took Amari, CD, Micha ,and Tyler the last 4 drafts over you... anytime. Worst of the lot on your list but you can now crumple that paper up and wipe your butt with it.. that all it was wroth in FF credits..:muttley:

rags

Reaction score
I think the Boys will rue the day they didn't get TE Dalton Kincaid.

JayFord

Reaction score
......I like the pick..we needed a big body in the middle...

I dont need Mazi Smith to register 1 tackle or 1 sack if He can legit command a double team every game then that man is GOLD!!!

a double team while 3 lineman try and block Williams, Lawrence, Parsons, Hankins and Osa in rotation? thats sack city baby!!

of course im hoping Smith turns out to be Aaron Donald but Vince Wilfork is a goat as well and he plugged the middle like a BOSS!!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Great pick with Smith and glad we can shut up about Robinson (like he was ever going to fall to us)

Let the Falcons regret that pick in a couple years.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
He is a tweener, doesnt have a true position and he had a torn pec last season, missed the championship game if I remember correctly.

So, injury history and doesnt have ideal size for the NFL..................that is why a LB that runs a 4.3 is still on the board at pick 30.
I was shocked to see the film he looked really small and thin, definitely not an OLB type , people will run his way all day . He is quick but not a DE size. Even our Micah has 10+ pounds on him And much heftier.

Status
Not open for further replies.