Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

Bigdog

Reaction score
I like the guy but not at this juncture in the draft. Maybe in round 6 but not in round 4

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Lol, I did my undergrad at San Jose State. The MWC is not an talent producing conference.

I actually do like Fehoko but what does he add to D. Lawerence, Armstrong, Fowler, S. Williams, et cetera?

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
So,we got wiped clean of OLinmen and alot of RB have been taken this round. But in what everyone said would be a draft to help Dak and the offense - we draft another defensive player.
By the time this dumb front office is back on the clock in another 30 picks or so. We will be cleaned out of any RB worth his salt
2007 anybody ???

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Lol, I did my undergrad at San Jose State. The MWC is not an talent producing conference.

I actually do like Fehoko but what does he add to D. Lawerence, Armstrong, Fowler, S. Williams, et cetera?
Being able to have fresh bodies matters alot

Sully

Reaction score
~~ Laughing after each pick, when you go to each teams draft room, the personal ALWAYS applaud themselves. Congratulates each pick. Looking back at years past, would they praise themselves now? Especially team ( insert Dallas and many others) who have done nothing for decades. ** What is their to applaud if they can't produce

~~ Fans at this silly draft parties, will stand for hours, so they can scream "Let's Go" after their teams pick. Have no idea who the player is that was drafted.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
So,we got wiped clean of OLinmen and alot of RB have been taken this round. But in what everyone said would be a draft to help Dak and the offense - we draft another defensive player.
By the time this dumb front office is back on the clock in another 30 picks or so. We will be cleaned out of any RB worth his salt
2007 anybody ???
you don't draft a player of position just to draft a player for the position, you draft BPA regardless of position, follow your board...that's what Dallas is doing, unlike in the past which got them in trouble

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I picked this guy in my pick ‘em list in the draft forum. The team showed interest in him before the draft.

He’s not the most explosive pass rusher in the world, but he has plenty of moves and plays with very sound technique. He’s also good against the run.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Do you imagine on opening day either of these teams RB room will look exactly like this? Or is it possible things change between now and then?
hey eagles fan 27 posts , right we see you..

5 months from now?? its not just possible its going to happen..jeez go get Eagles jersey and move on from here already, eagles got beat by RBBC of KC full of no name Rbs.. there dl got ran over and their rbs got stopped cold .. anything else?