Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
How does Fehoko make this team better with all the rushers we already have? I really don't get what this team is trying to do. Do they not see the holes at RB and o line?
We still don't have that difference-making penetrator at 3-tech. Maybe we see Fehoko as an option for that. As a DE, he doesn't have the ability to take the edge. As a relentless interior rusher, he has a lot of fight, juice and quickness to whip guards 1-on-1.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Every war room does it. It has to be 32 of the most arrogant rooms in the world. I get that you expect your picks to be good, but cmon guys. Every pick ain't a high five.
Of course sitting there holding up their heads with their hands with disappointed looks on their faces wouldn't make much sense either, but I agree.

kevm3

Reaction score
So,we got wiped clean of OLinmen and alot of RB have been taken this round. But in what everyone said would be a draft to help Dak and the offense - we draft another defensive player.
By the time this dumb front office is back on the clock in another 30 picks or so. We will be cleaned out of any RB worth his salt
2007 anybody ???
Sadly we draft a DE on a team where we are fairly stacked. This guy won't see the field... probably wont' make the team. Meanwhile the run on RBs will begin

Whyjerry

Reaction score
For the life of me I don’t understand how G and RB have not been addressed.

fivetwos

Reaction score
another Fehoko? umm o_Oi have to be honest havbent heard of any of these draft picks before today outside of Overshown. but that because im a UT fan.
You’ve gotta be pumped over him then. Looks like he plays really fast. Can’t wait to see what Quinn dials up for him.