Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

Carson

Reaction score
You have limited game day roster spots. We usually have 4 DEs plus Parsons. There’s a good chance barring injury, Fehoko might not be active very often.
Exactly. Who is inactive? Do you have heavy at DE and go with only 3 DTs?

Tank, Armstrong, Fowler, Williams, Hankins, Mazi, Micah, Osa, Gallimore, Bohanna, Golston

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Guys one thing to remember that at this point in the draft all the players' scouting grades are so close anybody can be the pick.

And when you grade this draft for the Cowboys remember they turned two 5ths into Gilmore and Cooks. Can't lose sight of that.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
RBs can be found later all day everyday remember? KC found theirs in the 7th tom brady the 6th Purdy last player taking i mean UDFA Rbs can be had..
It can happen. The probability of hitting on one isn't high, but you've got to take a shot because it can happen.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Exactly. Who is inactive? Do you have heavy at DE and go with only 3 DTs?

Tank, Armstrong, Fowler, Williams, Hankins, Mazi, Micah, Osa, Gallimore, Bohanna, Golston
Gallimore and Bohanna are not guaranteed to make the team at this point.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
RBs can be found later all day everyday remember? KC found theirs in the 7th tom brady the 6th Purdy last player taking i mean UDFA Rbs can be had..
Jerry said they are planning to bring in a lot of free agents. What a plan!

Bagman

Reaction score
Still some TBs out there that I think can help.
They CAN HELP but sadly, 32 picks from now they'll all be gone. If only there was a way a team could offer a draft pick in exchange for their draft pick and trade places with them. I wish they would allow that in this draft.