Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Listening to this draft show you’d get the impression Evans is off their board due to character concerns. I have no idea on it.
Hmmm ... then might be a UDFA priority. Teams don't care as much about character concerns when they aren't spending a pick on them.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
The question remains. If Nolan is that good why/how did he slip all the way to the Eagles laps at 30? Is the rest of the league just that stupid when compared with the Eagles?
Could have been medical, he had a torn pec that ended his season, but he was healthy enough to run at the combine and recorded a 4.39(!) 40

Could also just be that teams didn’t want to employ a sub-250 DE under the principle of it. Never know, almost all mocks had him going top 15, and a number had him top 10

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Listening to this draft show you’d get the impression Evans is off their board due to character concerns. I have no idea on it.
Thjere was some wierd stuff surrounding his junior year at TCU before he transferred, he sat out of games with no explenation.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
At 26 Nolan Smith would start over Dorance Armstong (though you may flip him with Micah, maybe come up with a hybrid situation between those two), Mayer you could have had at TE, Brian Branch would have been a phenomenal nickel/box safety, Brian Bresee would have slid in as your premier 3-tech, I liked Keion White a lot, I think he’d be special in Quinn’s defense. He’s a DE that can slide into DT on passing downs like Justin Tuck used to.

In the second round O’cyrus Torrance was on the board, he’s a day 1 starter and you can hold Steele to be the swing tackle(Tyron health not withstanding) like Jerry insinuated. Sydney Brown would probably win out the second safety spot next to Wilson, that’d be a strong combo/save Kearse for situational scheme advantages. Possibly Darnell Washington if the knee thing isn’t a big deal. I thought Luke Musgrave was the most underrated TE in the draft.
This is like hot take central. Nolan Smith would 100 percent not start
Nolan is 8 lbs. lighter than Parsons and faster.
Clown in here comparing dude to Micah

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ticket mentioned Evans, Dallas on the clock, but NFLN won’t stop with Reich, time,to turn to ESPN
Pick is in .