Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
There goes Chase Brown. I'd have liked him in the 5th, but so did the Bengals.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
My point is that they have plenty of time to address perceived weaknesses.
There is, but I don't think Dallas perceives those weaknesses to be weaknesses.

In other words, we have fans complaining about not addressing this position or that position while the Cowboys feel those positions are addressed. They could be wrong, and have been before, or they could be right, and have been before.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol, I did my undergrad at San Jose State. The MWC is not an talent producing conference.

I actually do like Fehoko but what does he add to D. Lawerence, Armstrong, Fowler, S. Williams, et cetera?
Word is they are going to transition him to DT

Carson

Reaction score
There is, but I don't think Dallas perceives those weaknesses to be weaknesses.

In other words, we have fans complaining about not addressing this position or that position while the Cowboys feel those positions are addressed. They could be wrong, and have been before, or they could be right, and have been before.
This is accurate. I am sure they are ok with Smith, Chuma, Farniok and Ball

Jimbo123

Reaction score
AND people loved the Eagles draft last year. Look at it a year later. That's why I don't watch the draft coverage because it drives me crazy!
Because the Eagles' roster was so deep last year they were able to red-shirt several of their draft picks. Cam Jurgen and Nakobe Dean are already penciled in to start next year.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Because the Eagles' roster was so deep last year they were able to red-shirt several of their draft picks. Cam Jurgen and Nakobe Dean are already penciled in to start next year.
Where is Jurgens going to start? Kelce returned for another year.