Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

Bamx

Reaction score
Nolan was literally the best run defending edge in all of college football last year, no joke.

He’s not just good at it, he’s elite at it. It’s easy to say a player is X weight so that means he can or can’t do something, but he delivers. Aaron Donald when he came out was way too small to be a productive DT at the nfl level. DeVonta Smith would never be able to stay healthy how skinny he is. Bryce Young can’t be the #1 pick because he’s too light… but all of those guys were so insanely good in college that it translated. We’re not talking about a small school guy going up against 250lb LT’s. This guy was ravaging the SEC.

Nolan Smith had 2 comps coming out of college: Haason Reddick’s combine weight was 230lbs, and Von Miller’s was 246. Whether he is a hit or a miss, I don’t believe his weight will have anything to do with it

The question remains. If Nolan is that good why/how did he slip all the way to the Eagles laps at 30? Is the rest of the league just that stupid when compared with the Eagles?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
So a few good backs are there. It has to be right? Evans would be my guy?

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
Well, there's still hope to get a day 1 contributor at RB or WR in this draft, so I'm predicting a backup QB selection of Duggan.