Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

J12B

Reaction score
Honestly super disappointing that we didn't get a RB considering how deep this draft class was at the position.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nolan was literally the best run defending edge in all of college football last year, no joke.

He’s not just good at it, he’s elite at it. It’s easy to say a player is X weight so that means he can or can’t do something, but he delivers. Aaron Donald when he came out was way too small to be a productive DT at the nfl level. DeVonta Smith would never be able to stay healthy how skinny he is. Bryce Young can’t be the #1 pick because he’s too light… but all of those guys were so insanely good in college that it translated. We’re not talking about a small school guy going up against 250lb LT’s. This guy was ravaging the SEC.

Nolan Smith had 2 comps coming out of college: Haason Reddick’s combine weight was 230lbs, and Von Miller’s was 246. Whether he is a hit or a miss, I don’t believe his weight will have anything to do with it

Smith sucks and so do the Eagirls.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Kellen Moore leaves....the draft room falls apart...it's not a coincidence

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Same..

I need to actually watch him but I felt like Dallas might have someone that’s not a high rated tackle but they feel like they can kick inside.

3 year starter..

Bout to watch him.
Let me know what you think ...... good thing I noticed is he does not get pushed backwards ....... big hands, strong legs

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Asim Richards OT, UNC​

Height: 6-4, Weight: 309

Grade: B+

Undersized, finesse type at OT. Typically good hand work. For his size, he works hard to grow roots in pass pro but has to get stronger at the initial point of attack. Prudent depth pick for Cowboys up front. (Chris Trapasso)

-

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.