Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day Three thread***

J12B

Reaction score
Let’s remember one of the best in last years draft was a 7th rounder. Still some names out there.

I think Pacheco is good, with good speed, but it also helps to get to play on the best offense in the league.

And he really only had a couple of good games tbh. The Super Bowl being one of them.

817Gill

Reaction score
What is happening here? Clearly this is one of those T guys in college that is perfect as a NFL guard right?
Yup I’ve heard as much.

He’s got real good feet, length, and hand usage just needs some strength work. He can play T or G.

With a year of strength work he could really offer versatility next year and give some options.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think Pacheco is good, with good speed, but it also helps to get to play on the best offense in the league.

And he really only had a couple of good games tbh. The Super Bowl being one of them.
He looked better than McKinnon and CEH. He looks good and would look good in most offenses.

Mannix

Reaction score
I am really getting worried about RB....look what Philly did....why not us? Paul Palmer still around or alive? And we better go get Ced to fill the slot as #3 WR, because we are in BIG trouble counting on Gallup for any contributions.