Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Some people just need to relax. This is the hardest part of the draft because there are 10-12 guys and we all want them all. It’s not a surprise that all the names we talk about are also wanted by other teams. You just have to hope 1 or 2 that you like make it to you. If you panic and trade up all the time, you end up with only 3 or 4 picks. Just let it unfold. Someone will fall and they will get a good player.

starfan1

Reaction score
They’re certainly not garbage and have potential, but the jury is still out. It would be a mistake going into the season having those two battle it out for the starting job. Let’s not forget the Cowboys wanted Dalton Schultz back and offered him a contract. Washington is another one that’s left. One of the strengths of this draft is at TE so we could still end up with a good one later on. Travis Kelce was a third round pick and George Kittle was drafted in the fifth round. Jason Witten was a third round pick.
And that’s what I’d like to see is 3rd or later but who knows I’d like an OL here 1st but if not give me the rb from ucla

J817

Reaction score
Why, they are excellent drafters, they land Bland last yr. In the 5th
Which is great, I’m not commenting on their scouting ability (it has approved greatly). I’m more concerned with this wait and see approach. Idc how good you are at scouting, your not going to get lucky and draft a Bland or Dak in the 5th or 4th every year.

mcmvp

Reaction score
For what?

Throw your third round pick away for an interior OL? Stay put. There will be guys there.
The time to trade up has now past…but they should’ve considered it strongly

Bigdog

Reaction score
There are still some good guards out there, Mauch, O’Cyrus Terrance, Tinnam from Wisconsin, and Schmitz ( center from Minnesota). Hopefully one falls to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.