Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Gibbs at 12 was one of the worst picks I have EVER seen. And they already have Deandre swift which is pretty much a Gibbs clone.
They are trading Swift so he’s essentially the replacement on a rookie deal. Makes sense from the standpoint of replacing Swift but still a bit high for Gibbs. Seemed more like a mid 20’s pick.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Gibbs at 12 was one of the worst picks I have EVER seen. And they already have Deandre swift which is pretty much a Gibbs clone.
And Gibbs is an excellent player. Way too high, I agree. I thought he would be in play at 26, or even early in the second. Why they went that direction, I haven't a clue.

817Gill

Reaction score
There are so many TE’s left I really don’t think y’all understand how deep this class is. There’s like 11 dudes with top 3 round grades.

Probably will see one in round 3 to be honest.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So we want a OL and a TE.
Darnell Washington covers both.
TE's flying off the board. And as predicted, Washington is dropping. Never liked him.

Washington doesnt cover pass catching. Might as well just put another Olineman out there if you want blocking.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
There are so many TE’s left I really don’t think y’all understand how deep this class is. There’s like 11 dudes with top 3 round grades.

Probably will see one in round 3 to be honest.

Yup, I personally want the one from Cincy.

Status
Not open for further replies.