Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They are trading Swift so he’s essentially the replacement on a rookie deal. Makes sense from the standpoint of replacing Swift but still a bit high for Gibbs. Seemed more like a mid 20’s pick.
Ok so essentially they didnt improve thier team at all with the 12th pick. They just got a guy on a rookie deal for 3 more years than they would have? Doesnt add up to me.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Dang I was hoping he made it to our second round pick.

Sam LaPorta TE, IOWA​

Height: 6-3, Weight: 245

YAC monster, big-time athlete, strong hands. Gave me George Kittle vibes. Easy fit into the vacancy created by T.J. Hockenson trade. (Chris Trapasso)

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
We are going LB or CB at this point. Offense is getting wiped in a hurry

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No way Sanders will be available come the Dallas pick but if he even gets close I would consider a trade up. This team needs another LB long term and Sanders is good enough to play meaningful minutes immediately. Cox and Clark have both been disappointing.

Torrence would also be worth the pick if he continues to fall.

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
There are so many TE’s left I really don’t think y’all understand how deep this class is. There’s like 11 dudes with top 3 round grades.

Probably will see one in round 3 to be honest.
Agreed. Not sure why so many are freaking out. It's a very deep TE class and good ones can be had throughout this draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.