Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevm3

Reaction score
We have a bunch of guys that play on draft simulators and think they know more than scouts that work on this stuff everyday. It’s actually pretty funny. You just wonder how they get the information to put their draft boards together and decide what rounds these guys should go in. My guess is the media. Ask someone how great Mike Mayock did going from the media to being a GM.
We've witnessed years of the Cowboys flushing 2nd rounders down the drain and making bad picks. "Simulator guys" wouldn't have taken a Bossman Phat, which a lot of us were against.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No ones saying he was ranked higher coming out. There talking about where he is NOW compared to schoomaker. Know what your talking about before you make yourself look dumb.
Ferguson came out last year ........ stop spouting nonsense.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yup Hyatt to the Giants. I was hoping he didn't end up in the NFC East unless it was with the Cowboys.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Yep. I posted that as well. About a year and half younger than Schultz minus the 5 years of NFL experience lol
Plus the apparent ability to get a hat on the guy he is asked to block.

Schultz turned many a would be 2nd and 4 into 2nd and 10 with the whiffs. The difference ought to be noticeable immediately.

kevm3

Reaction score
95% chance we wait until some project Olineman that could have been had in the 5th round falls to us

Status
Not open for further replies.