Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Maybe the drinks, maybe the kids..but I love the same suspects who think every pick we make is a well calculated perfect pick. It’s like Garrett Bot 5.0 was Installed

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Plus the apparent ability to get a hat on the guy he is asked to block.

Schultz turned many a would be 2nd and 4 into 2nd and 10 with the whiffs. The difference ought to be noticeable immediately.
Facts Schultz was terrible. He wasn't good enough in the pass game to suck at blocking as much as he did.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Stop.

The dude was never a legit 1st round prospect. Don't go overboard to try to make your point.
You stop ......I just showed that he was a 1 or 2nd round projection ...... if you dont like it take it up with the NFL scouts.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Any more quarterback prospect predictions before pick 90? I gotta... um... get a gif link ready just in case. I'll retire it for rounds 4-7 tomorrow (when the possibility is realistic).

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Wait, I thought people were kidding.

Schoon is gonna be 25 during the season? LOL. He's almost as old as Schultz.
Tells you we are all in for right now...we drafted a man.

Ok...I didn't buy it either.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
NFL.com has him projected in round 2 or 3. Not understanding why people think it was a reach?
NFL.com??? Oh ok then it must be a great pick. So Torrence is sitting there. They need a G badly. Torrence is a stud. They draft a backup TE. That make sense to you?

Sydla

Reaction score
You stop ......I just showed that he was a 1 or 2nd round projection ...... if you dont like it take it up with the NFL scouts.
Your link says he was a 2-3 round projection. Where did you get the 1st?

And you cherry picked a projection that suited your needs. Majority of the guides had him 3rd or 4th round.

Status
Not open for further replies.