Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Well my daughter goes to UofF. Watched every game this year. Was down there for a Missouri and SC games this year. Talk to a bunch of the real locals down there. Torrence is a beast. Exactly the type of guy Dallas needs vs Philly and Washington DLs. Guy is a road grader. Btw this is Dallas. They always play the best lineman. Smith was moved all over this past season. So it’s you that doesn’t know a thing. But hey we got a backup TE.
No need to name call. Let’s be civil. I am just pointing out what I heard. I have no clue. They did say he was a road grader but would be limited to the right side in the NFL. I guess it doesn’t matter at this point.

CWR

Reaction score
Well my daughter goes to UofF. Watched every game this year. Was down there for a Missouri and SC games this year. Talk to a bunch of the real locals down there. Torrence is a beast. Exactly the type of guy Dallas needs vs Philly and Washington DLs. Guy is a road grader. Btw this is Dallas. They always play the best lineman. Smith was moved all over this past season. So it’s you that doesn’t know a thing. But hey we got a backup TE.

"My daughter" > liquor store guy.

I'll take that as gospel. I was hoping for Torrence too, but I won't pretend I know the outcome or logic. Lol

Whyjerry

Reaction score
No need to name call. Let’s be civil. I am just pointing out what I heard. I have no clue. They did say he was a road grader but would be limited to the right side in the NFL. I guess it doesn’t matter at this point.
Read your post. Suggesting I knew nothing. Pat Kirwin? Give me a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.