Draft Day ***NFL Draft Day two thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
What do you really know about Torrence? I was listening to moving the Chains on Sirius XM NFL the other day. Pat Kirwan is one of the hosts. He was once an NFL scout and a front office guy. He said that Torrence was right guard. Despite what the player says he isn’t going to project to left guard in the NFL. Said he had talked to some OLine coaches about him. So do we bench Zack Martin and put this guy in?

I don’t personally know but maybe that was why Dallas passed on him. I won’t pretend like I really know jack about these guys.
Well my daughter goes to UofF. Watched every game this year. Was down there for a Missouri and SC games this year. Talk to a bunch of the real locals down there. Torrence is a beast. Exactly the type of guy Dallas needs vs Philly and Washington DLs. Guy is a road grader. Btw this is Dallas. They always play the best lineman. Smith was moved all over this past season. So it’s you that doesn’t know a thing. But hey we got a backup TE.

tm1119

Reaction score
Not a position of need but I would seriously consider OT Dawand Jones if available. Gigantic with decent feet. Could be RT of the future.

Tyler Scott WR from Cinci would also be a good pick.

Antonio Johnson and Jordan Battle would be good value at S with Hooker and Kearse as impending FA’s.

Also wondering what’s going on with Trenton Simpson, figured he’d go in the early/mid 2nd. Would be a good pick if nothing is wrong.

Darius Rush and Corey Trice would be good value at CB

Keep waiting on RB, plenty of good ones left

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Washington is not injured. He has an injury history that didn't limit his workouts or draft projections. Shcoon is literally injured. He's an old man. He going to be pushing 30 as his rookie contract ends.
OK. So Washington's just not as good a prospect as many thought he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.