Draft Day ***NFL Draft First Round thread***

MikeB80

Reaction score
Yowsers.

Thay dude has huge bust written all over him but the Ravens often know what they are doing.

the lb will probably be better than the wr they took. Nobody misses on wr like the ravens. No one likes to talk about it though.

Reactions: CWR

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I bet 95% on here just says character problems because that is what a few say. Go look at the thread that has a link to those issues. They are nothing. But yet most will not because they want to believe what they want without checking into the truth.
Copy paste for any subject nowadays

CWR

Reaction score
Damn.....the run on defensive ends....I'm betting we reach for Milton Williams DE Louisiana Tech tomorrow. :popcorn:

Every year we reasses after round one. Then we have a bountiful list of awesome players, and we watch them all get snatched in front of us. It sucks, but picking at 10 will help. I'm betting we end up with 2 selections in round 2.

We did get Diggs last year so maybe the tide is turning.

CWR

Reaction score
Christian Barmore....IMO, he's a day 1 starter.....

Man that would be awesome. Then trade up for a safety and go get Richard Sherman.

It seems like we are always wanting to fix the middle of the field. Maybe we get it right this year.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Questionable selections by a number of teams. Seemed to be a very small, subdued crowd. Some of the reactions to selections were comical but made you feel bad for the selection (even if you didn't like the pick either.)

Will the Cowboys try to move up or sit tight & let players come to them?