Draft Day ***NFL Draft First Round thread***

cowboyed

Reaction score
It helps prevent you getting very ill from it, as all vaccines do. There is no risk from taking it.
If you look at significant reduction in deaths since the vaccine was effectively mass distributed there is no question that taking the vaccine is highly beneficial with little risk. And so is sensibly wearing a mask.
Contrast that at what is happening in India right now. Massive cremations in any open location in populated areas. They are not pretending to die for foreign aid.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
The DB run will start tomorrow. Don’t be surprised if Jax starts it off immediately. Philly will 100% go DB. We mighty have to trade 2 of our 3rds to get back up and grab both a CB and S.

DT can be had in round 3/4, same as OT.
What will help the Cowboys is all the Tackles sliding to rd 2.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Time to start wheeling an dealing. We need to move up to get our stating safety for the next 3-4 years.

aria

Reaction score
He was over hyped by the media and so called experts. Now you see how the NFL really valued him.
Yeah, because you KNOW this for a fact. I guess the same could be said for Parsons who was allegedly the best defensive player in the draft. Good call ace.

Carson

Reaction score
Clearly I should have stayed what type of safety I was referring to. Yes wilson is our ss but we really need a free safety.

Moehrig (likely gone)
Holland
Cisco
Johnson

All will go today

Carson

Reaction score
That's why I'd like to move up. Holland may fall to 44 we shall see. But if we can move up for More might be worth it.
Exactly right. We have ten picks in the next two days. No way we should use all of them. Plenty of ammo to move around

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes I’m aware. I’d trade lamb in a split second for a equal quality DT. In fact I’d have taken barmore over him. Gotten cb or lb in round 2. not for fantasy football, but you’re talking about a guy that would play every down, protect our biggest investment, maybe make zeke far above wherever you think he is which imho is not remotely special, and if tyron gets hurts or retires slides over. Just my 2cents.
Good post

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Understand it very well thank you. Certainly better than someone who acts like an entire half of the team does not exist or are not "real" because of some imaginary idea of what a football player is.
I don’t think you do get it. Remember Jeff Heath Like him or not he was a football player . Teddy brewski. Again I don’t think you know what it means Is the difference between a prima donna. And a football player . You can keep your high price prima donnas Give me a team full of Jeff’s and I will win a championship