NFL Draft Grades

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I absolutely agree with the grade and think it's between us and Baltimore on who had the best drafts.

I just want to point out some of the hypocrisy going on in this forum. When the Cowboys draft, let's just say not as well, and these websites and newspapers grade it low, everyone on here is screaming "These guys are morons!" and "way too early to tell."

Yep! :hammer:

aria

Reaction score
I don't care about the grades, but I do like reading the comments.
Agreed, I’ve already invested too much time commenting about these stupid grades. They’re about as accurate as all the ridiculous mock drafts.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Wu2mHuD.png
Why does post #6 say USA Today gave Dallas an A+. and this says A-?

aria

Reaction score
I absolutely agree with the grade and think it's between us and Baltimore on who had the best drafts.

I just want to point out some of the hypocrisy going on in this forum. When the Cowboys draft, let's just say not as well, and these websites and newspapers grade it low, everyone on here is screaming "These guys are morons!" and "way too early to tell."
Yet when we get a good grade it’s 100% legit.

Kinda like Collin Cowherd is an idiot, a hack when he says something negative about us but when he says something positive it’s “Collin is actually one of the most informed and intelligent analysts...yadda yadda yadda”.

aria

Reaction score
Why does post #6 say USA Today gave Dallas an A+. and this says A-?
Uh oh! Something smells fishy! I’m about to not trust any of these grades, I knew it was corrupt. Jerry is probably paying everyone off to keep the Kool Aid flowing.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
SBNATION
COWBOYS B-

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/4/25/21235709/nfl-draft-grades-2020-winners-losers-final

Dallas Cowboys
I’m seemingly in the minority of not liking the selection of wide receiver CeeDee Lamb in the first round. It just didn’t make sense to draft a No. 2 wide receiver with the 17th pick when the team had so many glaring needs on defense. K’Lavon Chaisson, who was taken a few picks later, had value and filled a need.

Cornerback Trevon Diggs, nabbed in the second round, gives the Cowboys the player they needed in the secondary. He’s a big cornerback who should push for a starting job following the departure of Byron Jones. Defensive tackle Neville Gallimore was a nice pickup in the third round. If his production ever matches his athleticism, watch out. Tulsa defensive back Reggie Robinson II in the fourth round was a smart depth addition.

Grade: B-
He’s grading what position they need as opposed to the value. He’s a idiot.

aria

Reaction score
He’s grading what position they need as opposed to the value. He’s a idiot.
I think his grading is way off but there’s something to be said about value vs position of need. Luckily, we’re “ok” in most areas so it’s not as critical but I understand the argument, it just doesn’t apply in this case.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
SBNATION
COWBOYS B-

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/4/25/21235709/nfl-draft-grades-2020-winners-losers-final

Dallas Cowboys
I’m seemingly in the minority of not liking the selection of wide receiver CeeDee Lamb in the first round. It just didn’t make sense to draft a No. 2 wide receiver with the 17th pick when the team had so many glaring needs on defense. K’Lavon Chaisson, who was taken a few picks later, had value and filled a need.

Cornerback Trevon Diggs, nabbed in the second round, gives the Cowboys the player they needed in the secondary. He’s a big cornerback who should push for a starting job following the departure of Byron Jones. Defensive tackle Neville Gallimore was a nice pickup in the third round. If his production ever matches his athleticism, watch out. Tulsa defensive back Reggie Robinson II in the fourth round was a smart depth addition.

Grade: B-
Interesting. He hated the CeeDee Lamb pick. He might be the only person who would have drafted Chaisson over Lamb. Hmmmm...... Sounds like an Eagles fan. I loved Chaisson by the way.