Draft Day NFL Draft Round 1 - Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Welll...that stinks. Giants gotta love that pick by the Raiders. If they’re not taking a QB at 6, then they’re gonna get either Josh Allen or Devin White. Damn you Mike Mayock. Go back to the booth.:mad:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
OMG....Kiper's mock had him 32 to the Patriots. What the hell are they thinking out there? I guess it is pretty obvious that is an area with legalized weed and they are all partaking!

punchnjudy

Reaction score
Wow - didn't think we'd see any more draft picks whose fathers served in Vietnam.

revospeed

Reaction score
It’s like on Madden franchise mode when you save the game before the draft, draft, and then look at who the best rookies are and redo the draft and end up with huge reaches. Only mayock and gruden aren’t omniscient like I am in madden franchise mode.

John813

Reaction score
Al Davis spirit lives on with the Raiders with another head scratcher.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Murray is going to be a bust. I am very sure if it. It is not his height as much as it is his weight. There has never been a guy his size star in the league. Never. Plus that coach is Chip Kelly all over. Bestowed the genius title with zero to show for it. Guy gets fired at Tech now a head coach in the NFL. Makes zero sense. They will try to make Murray a dual threat guy and he will get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.