Draft Day NFL Draft Round 1 - Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big D

Reaction score
we'll look back at this draft and dk metcalf will be the best player taken.

J817

Reaction score
Could Quinnen Williams be the first top 10 draft pick to have braces? Does anyone have the stat for that?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I still think the draft order should reward success...not failure.
you win it all...you pick first.
you suck...you pick last.
stop enabling futility.
Interesting point. Not sure about being able to pick 1st but maybe an extra pick or 2 somewhere.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
The draft would be so much better if Goodell was not even there. Why not have team Cheerleaders announce the picks?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And.....the Jets still need a pass rusher....and more picks. Dumb... just asinine dumb. Josh Allen should have been the pick. Somewhere Tom Brady is laughing his *** off. John Abraham was the last time the Jets had a decent pass rusher.:rolleyes:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I still think the draft order should reward success...not failure.
you win it all...you pick first.
you suck...you pick last.
stop enabling futility.

Parity had built the NFL into a bohemith. Otherwise you'd have a couple teams that are good and the rest trash. The worst teams picking 1st helps build that parity.

Hardline

Reaction score
Is it me or does that stage look like a late night talk show set. There's even a band.

J817

Reaction score
The draft would be so much better if Goodell was not even there. Why not have team Cheerleaders announce the picks?

They wouldn’t be able to pronounce some of the names. Like Quinnenninan Williams

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I don’t have tv right now so I’m watching a special live stream reaction show ABC is doing on YouTube. It’s very laid back and kind of fun. Kyle from Good Morning Football, Golic Jr from ESPN and Field Yates

Status
Not open for further replies.