Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

817Gill

Reaction score
They have invested some serious draft capital at safety...

Abram....Joseph....

Still a weakness.
Would you rather be the team that invests in S and doesn’t get it right or the team that never invests and doesn’t get it right?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
yes he lost his spot on the team and went to community college before being readmitted to florida state which he did not go back to.

whats wrong with what I said? he lost his spot because he hit his girlfriend. He is a huge human being and he hit his gf.

I was just saying what the ticket said, it was nothing against what you said.

Sydla

Reaction score
I agree. It’s terrible, but don’t act like a big mistake by a 19 year old makes him a serial killer. One stupid mistake shouldn’t sink anyone for life. We’re drafting football players not marriage counselors.

Who said anything about that? When I was 19 in college I did stupid things like get drunk and streak the campus. Or break into the tunnel system under ND's campus. Or steal a street sign.

That's stupid, youthful mistakes.

Slapping a girl in the face? Get the hell out of here trying to justify that as youthful exuberance or just a college kid doing something silly.

fivetwos

Reaction score
It wasn't unproven apparently.

Two, I have no issue with him getting a chance somewhere. Just not on my team. I have a daughter and the thought of a football player smacking her in the face in college makes my blood boil.
It's a despicable act but you know better than to rush to judgement without knowing the details.

No one should ever be banned forever on one remorseful mistake. Let's see.

Another garbage pick IMO but whatever already w this draft.

Exact opposite of last year.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Starting to get into the territory of 'never heard of any of these players.'

Pretty boring draft overall from day 1 in my opinion. Although, entertaining here with the overreactions and exaggerations and comments.

Sydla

Reaction score
Well that's a different story. I can understand being against domestic issues...I thought I twas another one of those "another reach" posts that we've been seeing for the past 48 hours on this site.

Their reaches were Golston and the kid from Oregon State. Both would have been available later. They kind of made up for it nabbing Cox when they did.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Well, if he doesn’t pan out, it is a 4th round pick. Lord knows we can’t draft OL in the middle rounds.

Sydla

Reaction score
It's a despicable act but you know better than to rush to judgement without knowing the details.

No one should ever be banned forever on one remorseful mistake. Let's see.

Another garbage pick IMO but whatever already w this draft.

Exact opposite of last year.

I don't need to know the details. I don't care what the girl did or didn't go. A 300 lb OL shouldn't be smacking a girl in the face.

Frnakly, talent wise, it's not a bad pick. But I don't want a guy like that on my team. Let someone else take him.