Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

Sydla

Reaction score
I think it's a pick that's not worth dealing with the bad PR that comes with this.

That's why I'm thinking there's more to it.

If it was a deal where he flat out admits smacking her but claims to be sorry....that's something else entirely and I dont need him here either.

You think there is more to it? He has multiple allegations of violence against the girl including one that was so bad he had to be separated by teammates from her. He has other issues with anger and violence.

And Jerry has no qualms taking these guys. Remember Hardy? So no, I don't think there is anything more here. I think they liked his talent, think they can reform him and that's that.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He has really good ball skills. That's his best traits in my opinion. Would be a very good FS that needs to work on tackling. Worth the pick now
Yeah if the worst thing you can say about a guy is his tackling then sign me up. He's a safety. We're not talking about linebacker or defensive line.......

Sydla

Reaction score
I have two daughters, and I know for a fact that both of them have done things to their Husband/boyfriend that would have deserved physical retalitiation, but their husband/boyfriend didn't do it. The idea that women are innocent angels who never provoke their romantic partners is ridiculous. You've been brainwashed.

Brainwashed?

LOL. The meatheads have spoken.

fivetwos

Reaction score
LOL at the dipwads here trying to justify the pick because hey........COWBOYZ!

If Philly had taken him, these same guys would be talking about what a joke it is that the Eagles would be taking a guy that hits a girl.
In all fairness, you're also discounting the mental trauma experienced by those who caught a visual of you streaking across campus.

:omg::laugh:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Its a domestic incident and not an issue. Issue to me means you have a habit of doing stuff all over again. Like Randy Gregory smoking weed.

It was an incident back in 2017. No reports from similar stuff afterwards. People need to stop reading headlines only.

His girlfriend reported he was violent with her four times.

Is that enough?

I'm with you though man; you show a woman how much you love them by hitting them. Everyone knows that.

817Gill

Reaction score
Youmans is saying the FO is very interested in Quintan Bohanna.

There’s that 1T.

Also rumors that they are trying to trade up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Their reaches were Golston and the kid from Oregon State. Both would have been available later. They kind of made up for it nabbing Cox when they did.
Possible. But are we to believe that NO ONE would have drafted them too early? Because I'm seeing this all over these drafts. Guys rated as 7th round picks getting taken in the 3rd round...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Eagles take...RB Kenneth Gainwell Memphis

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Capture.jpg
Good God that's downright a pattern of behaviour