Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Raiders have taken 3 safeties in 5 overall picks.

The Raiders' secondary is a total mess. They have thrown draft picks and FAs at it for the last few years and still they are a mess in the secondary.

I guess there is hope of a Jeff Heath Cowboy reunion with the Raiders taking these safeties.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Their reaches were Golston and the kid from Oregon State. Both would have been available later. They kind of made up for it nabbing Cox when they did.

after watching him some last night. Golston feels like a guy that sticks on an nfl roster for awhile. He will shut the run game down to his side and luck into 2 or 3 sacks a year.

this team I think drafted him to play on that second defensive line that got bullied last year. So he has a role already. Not flashy or exciting. Just won't get run over in the running game when lawrence gets a breather.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
It's a despicable act but you know better than to rush to judgement without knowing the details.

No one should ever be banned forever on one remorseful mistake. Let's see.

Another garbage pick IMO but whatever already w this draft.

Exact opposite of last year.

She claims he was violent with her three times and the fourth time someone associated with the FSU football team had to break it up.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ticket also saying, Dallas was considering taking Jabril Cox at 99 in the 3rd. So flip Cox for Wright in the pick order. Would you feel better how it transpired?

Bob Sturm is upbeat on how they draft is going for Dallas. Saying you have to feel good about how they addressed the defense so far.

He told a few on there to stop being Debbie Downers. :laugh:

Sydla

Reaction score
She claims he was violent with her three times and the last time someone associated with the FSU football team had to break it up.

LOL at the dipwads here trying to justify the pick because hey........COWBOYZ!

If Philly had taken him, these same guys would be talking about what a joke it is that the Eagles would be taking a guy that hits a girl.

Carson

Reaction score
Ticket also saying, Dallas was considering taking Jabril Cox at 99 in the 3rd. So flip Cox for Wright in the pick order. Would you feel better how it transpired?

Bob Sturm is upbeat on how they draft is going for Dallas. Saying you have to feel good about how they addressed the defense so far.

He told a few on there to stop being Debbie Downers. :laugh:
.... still two glaring needs.

1 TECH and free safety

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Capture.jpg

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't need to know the details. I don't care what the girl did or didn't go. A 300 lb OL shouldn't be smacking a girl in the face.

Frnakly, talent wise, it's not a bad pick. But I don't want a guy like that on my team. Let someone else take him.
I think it's a pick that's not worth dealing with the bad PR that comes with this.

That's why I'm thinking there's more to it.

If it was a deal where he flat out admits smacking her but claims to be sorry....that's something else entirely and I dont need him here either.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Its one incident not "issues". Issues would mean he would do it on a regular and has a habit of doing it.
We don't know what the hell he did or how many times. Don't be silly. If you want to root for him go ahead but don't sit here and lie to yourself. You beat up your girlfriend one time that's not a domestic issue? Please.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
LOL at the dipwads here trying to justify the pick because hey........COWBOYZ!

If Philly had taken him, these same guys would be talking about what a joke it is that the Eagles would be taking a guy that hits a girl.
Holy ****, get over it. You’ve stated your opinion, now shut the hell up about it. You’re like a damned three year old.

Jumbo075

Reaction score
It wasn't unproven apparently.

Two, I have no issue with him getting a chance somewhere. Just not on my team. I have a daughter and the thought of a football player smacking her in the face in college makes my blood boil.

I have two daughters, and I know for a fact that both of them have done things to their Husband/boyfriend that would have deserved physical retalitiation, but their husband/boyfriend didn't do it. The idea that women are innocent angels who never provoke their romantic partners is ridiculous. You've been brainwashed.

In fact, my son was down visiting his sister in Houston a month ago, and pulled his little sister aside and told her to stop treating her husband poorly. She can be brutal with her mouth. Fortunately, she listened to her big brother and apologized to her husband.

I myself have corrected her for her verbal abuse of her husband, and advised her to behave better. And yes, I love my daughter and want the best for her. But this culture of putting ALL the burden on the male is utterly foolish.

Carter

Reaction score
We don't know what the hell he did or how many times. Don't be silly. If you want to root for him go ahead but don't sit here and lie to yourself. You beat up your girlfriend one time that's not a domestic issue? Please.

Its a domestic incident and not an issue. Issue to me means you have a habit of doing stuff all over again. Like Randy Gregory smoking weed.

It was an incident back in 2017. Was it stupid and bad? Yes.

No reports from similar stuff afterwards. People need to stop reading headlines only.