Draft Day ***NFL Draft Rounds 4-7***

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Rappaport saying Broncos leader in the clubhouse for A-Rod. Passing on QB at 9 was not unrelated apparently.

Oh my goodness, that'd be insane if they get Aaron Rodgers. Seems like the team that'd take him considering they had Peyton.

plasticman

Reaction score
"Essentially, we're looking for the 'wrong kind of player'. We want strong aggressive players that can push people out of the way. We would also like to see this displayed on the field. We want guys with plenty of college experience, that is, they've experienced more than one college."

817Gill

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, that'd be insane if they get Aaron Rodgers. Seems like the team that'd take him considering they had Peyton.
And they have weapons galore with a solid line. He’d thrive and have ridiculous offensive freedom.

MikeB80

Reaction score

Denver will have a good defense again just like when they got manning. So if they do get rodgers with a ready to go defense they are in business.

Rodgers will basically run the offense there and the head coach a very good defensive coach can concentrate on that. Broncos Chiefs games will be pretty entertaining.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chargers take...OT Brenden Jaimes Nebraska